Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just checked my class roster for a certain course, and it is 80% foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
are you in gender studies or something?

Lol why even fuckin go to class? What are you looking for ? Some pure suicide or chofuel? JFL at being an ugly male going to school

Most men in college act like foids anyway tbh
Masculinity is dead

Is it:
Gender studies
Psychology
Beauty related
Travel
Creative media
Law
Other bullshit

Time to approach maxx buck0
This is your life chance after college its over
No pressure

Time to approach maxx buck0
This is your life chance after college its over
No pressure

I already tried my dude. It was humiliating, and I eventually gave up.

I'm a biology major. Foids in school are a fucking plague upon me.

I'm a studying STEM, but the university requires that I take some liberal arts courses as a requirement.

cucked university

All universities require that now. It's like you are going to "open your mind" :soy: and develop "social skills" :soy::bluepill: by listening to some social science bullcrap, whereas the same university forces you at the same time to studycel like a dog, making you even less social, and the society in general did everything to turn you into an angry and desperate incel.

Make all those foids your personal harem,this is your chance boyo:feelzez::feelzez: remember to hold frame and spin plates :redpill::feelzez::feelzez::redpill:

I'm a studying STEM, but the university requires that I take some liberal arts courses as a requirement.
oh no, this usually have group projects, it's over OP

All universities require that now. It's like you are going to "open your mind" :soy: and develop "social skills" :soy::bluepill: by listening to some social science bullcrap, whereas the same university forces you at the same time to studycel like a dog, making you even less social, and the society in general did everything to turn you into an angry and desperate incel.

i advise that u skip class a lot.

I mean. It would be right? They're all followers.

Imagine the smell :feelswhat:

JFL @ educating foids.

Lol why even fuckin go to class? What are you looking for ? Some pure suicide or chofuel? JFL at being an ugly male going to school