Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just change your mentality bro

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/1fet4u1/logical_fallacies_and_you_yes_i_mean_you/

To go in conjunction with my previous post about cognitive Biases, today I show off my degree with a post about logical fallacies.

Yes, I have a degree with a double major in philosophy and literature. Yes, I studied logic. I studied the logical fallacies alone for multiple semesters. Don't make me bust out the Aristotilian syllogisms. I have been known to do logical proofs as a way of relaxation.

Same guy, holy shit what a soy faggot :lul::lul::lul:

he will still be a incel in denial

he will still be a incel in denial
This tbh, you stop being an incel when you get a woman who is committed to and genuinely loves you enough to have sexual intercourse

this is typical reddit self improover toxic positivity bullchit

reddit gaslighters would expect you to "take responsibility" for the sky being blue, as though it's something you could control

dear redditor: please explain how my height was my fault?

Elliot Rodger didn't have a "victim mentality" like most of us and he was still an incel

Copium fallacy

We should believe the pseudo intellectuals spending their time creating fallacies out of thin air over thousands of scientific studies. Yes!

my opinion on these essays is dnr

the term victim mentality is used stupidly often. it's used by the right, and the "left" use it to describe miserable men.

This tbh, you stop being an incel when you get a woman who is committed to and genuinely loves you enough to have sexual intercourse
most betacucks will never experience this. Genuine sexual/ romantic interest from women is what is all about.