Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just change your attitude bro

tooth monster

tooth monster

monstre des dents

It's that easy :feelsthink:

They'll never understand, they're either willfully ignorant, good looking, foids, or just retarded.

''At some point, he somehow got himself a nice girlfriend. Whithin a couple of months, he became a different person. He sort of mellowed out, toned down the misogyny, stopped sexually harrassing his surroundings, and told me that sex isn't as great as everyone makes it out to be''

Brah, it is just that easy.

''Honestly, I have recently became fascinated by the incels. They are experiencing so much misery over such a trivial thing.''

Brah, it is just a trivial thing. That your own genetics will go extinct is just trivial brah. Everyone is having fun while you are watching is trivial brah.

So, to get a girlfriend, I need to have a girlfriend to teach me how to get a girlfriend?

Are they still pretending to think it's all about sex? They really dont want to talk about the actual issue that is not being wanted in any romantic way. You can always pay a prostitute for sex, you cant buy love.

"They could solve it by stopping digging their hole further. "
I'm not the one digging the hole. It became deeper every time a foid rejected me because of my genetics

The dude who managed to get a girlfriend either beat the system or the girl just found him attractive.

The way i see it, incel isn't all grounded in sexual issues, it's a much bigger picture. Take a look at this joke of a society we're living in and JFL. Where to begin ... the cuckwage jobs, the backwards social structure, the laws that defy nature, the biased courts, the corrupt political structure ... it's all a bad joke. Sexuality is only part of the issues we're dealing with.

Yeah, just put a smile on your face and your life will be great bro.

They'll never understand, they're either willfully ignorant, good looking, foids, or just retarded.
They are retarded. That sub has upper IQ limit of 30.
Are they still pretending to think it's all about sex? They really dont want to talk about the actual issue that is not being wanted in any romantic way. You can always pay a prostitute for sex, you cant buy love.
IMO it goes way beyond that. Check out "halo effect" on our wiki.

Hahaha they are getting triggered by a meme that was made to trigger to them. They literally have no self awareness.

They won't
just like a typical sjw who would always beat around the bushes and is happier virtue signalling than to fix the actual problem

The dude who managed to get a girlfriend either beat the system or the girl just found him attractive.

Yeah, this is the most realistic argument.

That's way since my childhood I've said Just sufferers can understand sufferers