Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just celebrate dying alone bro

Just celebrate being a fucking outcast that has to mask & lie as if you were to state your real life situation to others you'd be mocked as a low value loser & others if questioned on their relation to you would denounce any affiliation like Peter to Jesus.

Nah those idiots are more fucked up than us, no one copes that hard without having severe internal conflicts. Take a look at this other comment for example:
Screenshot 20201204 211729

You think that guy has come to terms with his subhumanity and has it better than us? He's gonna suffer a great deal if he doesn't rope :lul: don't forget they're the biggest inkwells on the internet

Nah those idiots are more fucked up than us, no one copes that hard without having severe internal conflicts. Take a look at this other comment for example:
View attachment 380919
You think that guy has come to terms with his subhumanity and has it better than us? He's gonna suffer a great deal if he doesn't rope :lul: don't forget they're the biggest inkwells on the internet
Fun fact: I have OCD and yes this is severe OCD. It's also severe soy jfl.

Accept a surrogate instead of a real sex, accept a surrogate instead of a real affection, accept a surrogate instead of a opportunity to have kids who are truly yours and whom you can educate in your own image (if jews allow you that is). Perfect life as a male, I definitely need that.

just how much soy they consume day to day?

incel when old ( if he doesnt rope)

1.jpg

chad when old

3.jpg

View attachment 380919
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
I'm virgin but not incel

Fun fact: I have OCD and yes this is severe OCD. It's also severe soy jfl.
Well, I assume at least you don't give a fuck about being mysoginistic and a "bad person". Great pain comes with the blackpill but also great relief

the cope will continue rising and rising until you feel like you're looking at some kind of beast and not a man

Well, I assume at least you don't give a fuck about being mysoginistic and a "bad person". Great pain comes with the blackpill but also great relief
I actually have intrusive thoughts that make me second guess whether things I do or say are in line with my values. For example I try to not directly wish death on people even if I hate them.

sometimes I feel kinda bad for these poor bastards, seriously how fucked up your life must be for you to have to cope so badly?

I actually have intrusive thoughts that make me second guess whether things I do or say are in line with my values. For example I try to not directly wish death on people even if I hate them.
Yeah... Soy indeed :lul:

If you see yourself with a big family, take in foster kids.

Just get accused of pedophilia theory.

Just wait, ITcel head will explode because their high iq post

Foster kids... wouldn't even raise another man's kids if I got sex from a single mom let alone of my own.

IT truly are the grandmasters of cope