Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just canceled sessions with my therapist

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
I actually thought my blonde foid therapist would help me, It is a college connected therapist too.. so I thought maybe she would tell college I’m depressed ASF and shot and I could get more time on assignments or something but all she did was say useless shit like “Self Talk” and “Will this matter” later. she even MADE ME FUCKING COLOR!! I spend 2 months going to this bitch and nothing changed. Decided to was a waste of my time and canceled her. Next time I go find a therapist I’m MAKING SURE ITS A MALE.

JFL at therapy. Scamming depressed people out of their money.

You did the right thing.

strong low iq giving ur money & time to stupid female for her to say stupid normie advices.

I Next time I go find a therapist I’m MAKING SURE ITS A MALE.
I had sessions with a male therapist but that moron wasted my time and money telling me the most (bluepilled) banalities.

See a licenced M.D psychiatrist with at least 15 years experience if you really want to ensure you don't waste your time and money; even then its still the luck of the draw whether or not they will be able to help you or not.

JFL at therapy. Scamming depressed people out of their money.

Most psychology graduates are a joke, a therapist on the other hand only needs to go through a few weeks of bare minimum training. I'm glad you didn't make the mistake of placing your mental health in the hands of someone who'll probably make you feel worse in every imaginable way possible.

Therapists are bluepilled scam artists. I've been forced to go to them before, and would just lie and act completely normal so I wasn't forced to go back to them.

See a licenced M.D psychiatrist with at least 15 years experience if you really want to ensure you don't waste your time and money; even then its still the luck of the draw whether or not they will be able to help you or not.

Most psychology graduates are a joke, a therapist on the other hand only needs to go through a few weeks of bare minimum training. I'm glad you didn't make the mistake of placing your mental health in the hands of someone who'll probably make you feel worse in every imaginable way possible.
I’ve heard of seeing pysharist before, are they different from therapists? I took therapist because our college only offers those. What can a physiatrist do that therapist can’t ?

it's almost as if y'all just need therapy :y'all:

umm sweetie you can't expect results immediately it took me a while to get over chad pumping and dumping me

I had sessions with a male therapist but that moron wasted my time and money telling me the most (bluepilled) banalities.

Sitting there and he's telling you to be positive and take a shower?

Therapists and the like are idiots. Don't go to them for help. Only if you're looking to scam them, use them as pawns. A means to an end.

Sitting there and he's telling you to be positive and take a shower?
Yes, he told me multiple times not to be afraid to do compliments to girls because they appreciate, despite the rejective behaviour.
I was going to say: "sure, idiot! It's called egoboosting femoids!"

(((Therapy)))

First step into awakening. Stop supporting this scam

yep. only a man can actually potentially identify with your pain and help you cope. women know nothing of struggle or pain

jfl if you think a male therapist is any better. They're all betabux faggots, some of the biggest cucks you will ever encounter.
At least ask this whore to suck your dick before you fire her

I’ve heard of seeing pysharist before, are they different from therapists? I took therapist because our college only offers those. What can a physiatrist do that therapist can’t ?
Psychiatrists are much more educated, as they go through med school. They're just specialized doctors in mental health, so they can prescribe you Jew pills. The aforementioned doesn't exempt them from bluepilled normie cuck advice, though, but hopefully you can score some good drugs and sell them or some shit.

Therapist only help if you're somewhat normal to begin with.
If you're an incel no amount of therapy can help.

Therapy wasted 10 years of my life when all I needed was the blackpill.

Therapy is useless regardless of the therapist's sex. But doing it with a foid will be even worse because she'll very likely not only not help but also harm you and you'll possibly fall in love with her.

There's a much better way to give your hard-earned money to people to help you cope with inceldom, it's called prostitution.

call people out on their bullshit

Psychiatrists are much more educated, as they go through med school. They're just specialized doctors in mental health, so they can prescribe you Jew pills.

They possess extensive life and academic experience, psychoanalytics beyond empathy is a very mentally-taxing skill, associated with a whole lot of bullshit. This isn't to say psychiatrists are infallible.

Therapy is an umbrella term for any hack that receives basic training in counselling (often times a meagre 6 weeks course or shitty 3 year ba psychology). I guarantee that your college "therapist" is either a naive well-meaning idiot or scam artist looking to take advantage of low-self esteem retards; and in both cases will prove inadequate in providing support to anyone who has issues more complex than “normie depression” ie bereavement, relationship issues, poor grades and the like. Remember that aspects of the blackpill do hold water in science-circles (halo-effect, female hypergamy), and denial of facts is just another form of self-deception.

Medications and other treatments, like anti-depressants, tranquilisers and electroshock are a whole different matter, and probably warrant their own thread.

The aforementioned doesn't exempt them from bluepilled normie cuck advice

"Blue-pilled platitudes" and "normie-advice" will be the given generic and universal response to any and all problems at the surface level, and is evidence that you’ve just wasted an agonising amount of time, for nothing. Browse through this forum and you'll see that the vast majority of negative experiences with therapy here stem directly from therapist incompetence, whether it be poor rapport building (lack of trust-->lying/withholding info) or simply being too low-iq to conjure up a workable solution to whatever issues you have.

Even then, if you luck out in finding a skilled psychiatrist (high demand, so expect to pay the big bucks) it is unlikely that you will find a perceivable improvement in your quality of life in a short amount of time, since the relationship between a psychiatrist and yourself will be give-and-take, and it's impossible to detail your seemingly inconsequential life stories in a few short 1 hour sessions. If you are willing to commit to treatment, be patient, you’ll have a long road ahead of you.

Therapy wasted 10 years of my life when all I needed was the blackpill.

Therapy is humiliating and an often-unrewarding past-time, CBT showing less than 50% of patients markedly improving, and there is definitely no shame in refusing to see a shrink long term if you think the effort isn't worth it. However, you shouldn’t be so arrogant to refuse treatment, even if it’s just for a month, everyone responds differently and maybe you can kindle some sense of understanding in yourself. Life isn’t just about being validated by women, no doubt there are many miserable chadlites in the world.

Take care of yourself, all the best.

Hobbymaxx is still cheaper.

They possess extensive life and academic experience, psychoanalytics beyond empathy is a very mentally-taxing skill, associated with a whole lot of bullshit. This isn't to say psychiatrists are infallible.

Therapy is an umbrella term for any hack that receives basic training in counselling (often times a meagre 6 weeks course or shitty 3 year ba psychology). I guarantee that your college "therapist" is either a naive well-meaning idiot or scam artist looking to take advantage of low-self esteem retards; and in both cases will prove inadequate in providing support to anyone who has issues more complex than “normie depression” ie bereavement, relationship issues, poor grades and the like. Remember that aspects of the blackpill do hold water in science-circles (halo-effect, female hypergamy), and denial of facts is just another form of self-deception.

Medications and other treatments, like anti-depressants, tranquilisers and electroshock are a whole different matter, and probably warrant their own thread.

"Blue-pilled platitudes" and "normie-advice" will be the given generic and universal response to any and all problems at the surface level, and is evidence that you’ve just wasted an agonising amount of time, for nothing. Browse through this forum and you'll see that the vast majority of negative experiences with therapy here stem directly from therapist incompetence, whether it be poor rapport building (lack of trust-->lying/withholding info) or simply being too low-iq to conjure up a workable solution to whatever issues you have.

Even then, if you luck out in finding a skilled psychiatrist (high demand, so expect to pay the big bucks) it is unlikely that you will find a perceivable improvement in your quality of life in a short amount of time, since the relationship between a psychiatrist and yourself will be give-and-take, and it's impossible to detail your seemingly inconsequential life stories in a few short 1 hour sessions. If you are willing to commit to treatment, be patient, you’ll have a long road ahead of you.

Therapy is humiliating and an often-unrewarding past-time, CBT showing less than 50% of patients markedly improving, and there is definitely no shame in refusing to see a shrink long term if you think the effort isn't worth it. However, you shouldn’t be so arrogant to refuse treatment, even if it’s just for a month, everyone responds differently and maybe you can kindle some sense of understanding in yourself. Life isn’t just about being validated by women, no doubt there are many miserable chadlites in the world.

Take care of yourself, all the best.
My god, thank you! What a high iq comment, you have no idea how much this opened my mind. I really need to read more into this.

therapy was originally a Jewish meme that got out of hand. They then realised it could be packaged and sold to the kind hearted whiteys who believe in good.

Go for male therapists. You need a masculine figur, not a motherly figure helping you.