Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just came back from london

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
Should call it londonstan I been there ago and it wasn't so black, it's over whitecels london is taken. Everywhere you look now there are niggers, sandniggers and pajeets. It feels like mumbai, there is trash on the streets. You drive and look at other lanes and bam some sandniggress on one side and a sand nigger on the other. The police force management is black when did you see any white male police chief it's over I hate london now it's taken by them now and now they are only spreading by race mixing I seen so much JBB there it's crazy.

Reverse colonization.

The English deserve this, remember, they are the ones who backstabbed Germany.
Anglokikes

Whites are like 10% of the worlds population there were always so many niggers
Barely anybody lived in Africa before like the 60s when the (((UN))) started subsidizing them with food.

The English deserve this, remember, they are the ones who backstabbed Germany.
View attachment 281671

Barely anybody lived in Africa before like the 60s when the (((UN))) started subsidizing them with food.
This is white genocide they are outbreeding us in our own land

I hope the English are enslaved by their new masters and sent on the fields with 90% tax rate, you fought for this faggots.

I hope the English are enslaved by their new masters and sent on the fields with 90% tax rate, you fought for this faggots.
ur probably a nig nog want to take more than you can chew

London is ethnic central.

Good. Hope every city in England becomes like this. Many ethnics are also moving to the countryside and taking over old english homes and farms.

@mental_out the whole forum is just niggers once again

What did you expect? 1 out of 6 people in UK lived in a time when Geroge 6th was King. That's 1/6th of population older than 70. No wonder they are gonna bring in immigrants else the economy would collapse by mid 21st century.

England, France, Sweden and Germany are slowly becoming 3rd world countries.

London seems like a terrible place

In France all the lesser humans are at war ask yourself why cant the White man have a White country but the rest of the races can

In France all the lesser humans are at war ask yourself why cant the White man have a White country but the rest of the races can
I think we need to wait for until the white population realises what's going on and then 4th reich maxx but it might be too late

you can guess why usa is basically a third world country

London is disgusting. I went there for 2 days in 2017 when I worked for my previous job I hadn't been there since 2009 and that was for work too. Full of foreigners who are turning the place into a giant shit pile like their own countries. It's congested. It smells. It's ridiculously expensive. I went to London for the day a few times when I was a kid to see the natural history museum, HMS Belfast, the imperial war museum, the British museum. etc

It really wasn't all that bad back then. Even in 2009 while people did have a bug up their arse I just am shocked by how much worse its gotten. Every day is a bloody stab-a-thon down there.

London is disgusting. I went there for 2 days in 2017 when I worked for my previous job I hadn't been there since 2009 and that was for work too. Full of foreigners who are turning the place into a giant shit pile like their own countries. It's congested. It smells. It's ridiculously expensive. I went to London for the day a few times when I was a kid to see the natural history museum, HMS Belfast, the imperial war museum, the British museum. etc

It really wasn't all that bad back then. Even in 2009 while people did have a bug up their arse I just am shocked by how much worse its gotten. Every day is a bloody stab-a-thon down there.
they are not ready for the 2021 census

Has the Saxon begun to hate yet?

Untitled

London is doomed. This is what happens when you put women in charge of immigration, they're too hellbent on feelings, rather than if the person will actually benefit the country.
>Muh food

Should call it londonstan I been there ago and it wasn't so black, it's over whitecels london is taken. Everywhere you look now there are niggers, sandniggers and pajeets. It feels like mumbai, there is trash on the streets. You drive and look at other lanes and bam some sandniggress on one side and a sand nigger on the other. The police force management is black when did you see any white male police chief it's over I hate london now it's taken by them now and now they are only spreading by race mixing I seen so much JBB there it's hugo
What area of London? I

Should call it londonstan I been there ago and it wasn't so black, it's over whitecels london is taken. Everywhere you look now there are niggers, sandniggers and pajeets. It feels like mumbai, there is trash on the streets. You drive and look at other lanes and bam some sandniggress on one side and a sand nigger on the other. The police force management is black when did you see any white male police chief it's over I hate london now it's taken by them now and now they are only spreading by race mixing I seen so much JBB there it's crazy.
There are some majority White middle Class areas in London. A lot of the city is now mostly ethnic though.
It was less than 50% white british in 2011 it's over in 2020. I'm the last generation
Imagine going to school in London these days, tiny minority in the capital of your ethnic homeland.

I want to visit London. I from NYC so nothing would be a shock. I actually heard London eclipsed NYC in murders or something.

Whites are like 10% of the worlds population there were always so many niggers
Not true. Europe was more populous than Africa for hundreds of years up until the mid-Twentieth century

Jews have done the same with the Southwest of America but with Spics and mutts

I was in London for about a week last summer. I didn't see a SINGLE attractive foid. That place truly is a shithole.

Restricting non-white immigration is all about preserving aesthetics, especially of good looking white men.

Women don't deserve to see good looking men, they should have to deal with their looksmatch.

Never been there but England in general seems like a shithole to me. Looks disgusting and their accents are cringy as fuck.

@PPEcel why are property rates so high in London?

London is 2nd in the financial centre of the world, has two major airports, Euro-Tunnel and M25 Motorway directly to ports, so ofc its going to be filled with immigrants and international commerce.

Used to be Jews even in Zone 1 (Brick Lane, Golders Green, Barbican, St Johns Wood) now its rich Arabs, Chinese, Pakistan, Indians
and Eastern Europeans and the like. Even The Beatles who recorded at "Abbey Road Studios" were Jews.

Arabs own Harrods and are buying up retail property in key areas of London. The most hilarious conflcit of interest is the opening of a super mosque in the former Trocadero Building smack bang in the middle of London's gay community.

That said London is still full of a race of 6 foot 5 plus white people of high looks money and status who can literally rub shoulders with on the London underground. So come along to compare your subhumanity.

I still think the multiculturalism London thing is overplayed compared to say Paris France.

@PPEcel why are property rates so high in London?

As of 2018, there are roughly 198,000 people on the planet who are worth more than $30 million USD.

London has more of these people than any other city. Its property values are distorted by a handful of ultra-rich neighborhoods -- mainly Mayfair and Knightsbridge. London is probably cheaper than Hong Kong, Geneva, and Monaco, and probably on par with NYC.

IMO, London is a great place as long as you stick to the super-rich bits.

Last edited:
'Racism = Small dick energy'
Nice male body shaming. I like how SJWs are incapable of hiding the fact that they hate men.
Ironic if it wasn't for churchils contributions UK would of surrendered to the Nazi rule

Ironic if it wasn't for churchils contributions UK would of surrendered to the Nazi rule
they would have welcomed it with open arms if it werent for that slimey agitator

You know what to do.

Yeah, I cant believe that people can call white genocide a conspiracy theory with a straight face. But I guess the media is owned by the same powers that would benefit from a nation of retarded mongrels, so it makes sense.

Yeah, I cant believe that people can call white genocide a conspiracy theory with a straight face. But I guess the media is owned by the same powers that would benefit from a nation of retarded mongrels, so it makes sense.
That’s because it’s not genocide, it’s suicide

That’s because it’s not genocide, it’s suicide
Yeah, but it was guided along so slowly that no one really noticed. If all of the changes that lead up to today were implemented at once 50 years ago people would have revolted. But now that more folks are starting to wake up, it's too late.

Chef man down no conscience chef man down if he’s AP or Tottenham