Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just came back from grocery store, i was there 2 hours and 30 minutes and did not buy anything

• Thread starter AutisticMonstrosity
  • Start date
AutisticMonstrosity

AutisticMonstrosity

34 y.o. KHHV dateless, 169 cm skincel autist NEET
★★
everything costed too much. i did not have the courage to exit without buying anything, one employee clearly was following me for a long time. i had a backpack and he thought i was stealing stuff. i did not, but could have easily. too easy to steal. finally i left without buying anything when the employee that looked at me many times was (can't say)

Was gonna post a glowing post, but I'll just say simple robotic response.

It's over

Just walk about dude. People do with stolen goods all the time. Also it's Grocery Outlet and the food bank for me

everything costed too much. i did not have the courage to exit without buying anything, one employee clearly was following me for a long time. i had a backpack and he thought i was stealing stuff. i did not, but could have easily. too easy to steal. finally i left without buying anything when the employee that looked at me many times was (can't say)
ive rotted in store here for 6h in winter to avoid cold. Staff eventually confronted me and I said I can also die in front of your store and the guy was like OK OK and walked away

i know the feeling though, I often walk through the store and I just dont want anything. I just walk in circles and dont know what to do. I used to steal paper towels and toilet paper roles from the shitter too, to avoid paying for them

where you from? how you can't buy something to eat?

ive rotted in store here for 6h in winter to avoid cold. Staff eventually confronted me and I said I can also die in front of your store and the guy was like OK OK and walked away

i know the feeling though, I often walk through the store and I just dont want anything. I just walk in circles and dont know what to do. I used to steal paper towels and toilet paper roles from the shitter too, to avoid paying for them
wtf your in germany :dafuckfeels: how you cant have a apartment? its a human right here

Dude what's your backstory ? Homeless?

wtf your in germany :dafuckfeels: how you cant have a apartment? its a human right here
this was 2 years ago and I lived in shelter. They make you leave during the day. You can only stay at night from 7-8PM to like 9-10AM in the morning. The rest of the day you have to be on the street. So yeah

Dude what's your backstory ? Homeless?
yeah i was homeless for 9 months in 2021 after running from abusive home and wanting to rope. They put me in an apartment with bunch of other hobos with good behavior. Ive been here since 2022.

this was 2 years ago and I lived in shelter. They make you leave during the day. You can only stay at night from 7-8PM to like 9-10AM in the morning. The rest of the day you have to be on the street. So yeah
but its should be just a Übergangslösung

some guys don't know which car they should drive today and your dont even have something to eat

Brutal, i too have an abusive family but I am too low inhib to stop leeching on them

but its should be just a Übergangslösung
obdachlosenheim?
Notunterkunft. I stayed for 9 months, which you are not supposed to. They offered me to move into the homeless housing with crazy ppl, but there were legit rapists and shit. This one guy was gay and tried to do shit, he followed me into the basement when I was just wearing a towel to get my laundry and shit.

he followed me into the basement when I was just wearing a towel to get my laundry and shit.
Police? there are always Personal who will do something. They cant you stick you with insane and dangerous people in one room. If you tell them what he try to do they would put you in a other room. even in prison they dont let you stay with too dangerous people in the same room

Notunterkunft. I stayed for 9 months, which you are not supposed to. They offered me to move into the homeless housing with crazy ppl, but there were legit rapists and shit. This one guy was gay and tried to do shit, he followed me into the basement when I was just wearing a towel to get my laundry and shit.
You should told the staff that he tried to molest you sexual. I'm pretty sure they would help you

Police? there are always Personal who will do something. They cant you stick you with insane and dangerous people in one room. If you tell them what he try to do they would put you in a other room. even in prison they dont let you stay with too dangerous people in the same room
You should told the staff that he tried to molest you sexual. I'm pretty sure they would help you
its not that easy. With the gay dude there was one staff guy there, so nothing happened.
But another guy in the shelter with me, he was a rapist and also pedo (he claimed he want but i saw him look up babies on his phone).
He got probation for posession of CP, I was in the courthouse when he got it.

That guy manipulated me and I was afraid of doing shit cuz he had friends outside shelter that were violent and even told him in front of me, if you want someone fucked up, just tell me. Pepole that had been to prison and shit.

He ended up trying to blackmail me and shit, asked for money. I hid from him outside, he send whatsapp messages saying he would call the police on me and shit. Eventually he just stopped.

its not that easy. With the gay dude there was one staff guy there, so nothing happened.
But another guy in the shelter with me, he was a rapist and also pedo (he claimed he want but i saw him look up babies on his phone).
He got probation for posession of CP, I was in the courthouse when he got it.
always do like your extreme religious and pray infront of them so they will feel bad. they will be confused, if they talk with you always talk about religious topics.
He ended up trying to blackmail me and shit, asked for money. I hid from him outside, he send whatsapp messages saying he would call the police on me and shit. Eventually he just stopped.
lol, mimi they always talk like this bro tell some germans and religious persons. they are often the best and they will punish him. germans are very strict with things like this.
john huston work GIF by Warner Archive

always do like your extreme religious and pray infront of them so they will feel bad. they will be confused, if they talk with you always talk about religious topics.

lol, mimi they always talk like this bro tell some germans and religious persons. they are often the best and they will punish him. germans are very strict with things like this.
john huston work GIF by Warner Archive
:lul: :lul: :lul:
looking back I feel like some shelter staff people protected me without telling me tbh. I also had some support from religious people (free food at train station on tuesdays and shit).

(free food at train station on tuesdays and shit).
so you look really like a bump? I dont even would get food from them because I look white

so you look really like a bump? I dont even would get food from them because I look white
ah no no LMAO, they gave it to everyone who lined up. You just had to give name and say where you live. They would give you a back of groceries and a cup of noodles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back