Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just CalmMaxx Bro

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
I've been saying this for awhile and finally found an article to back it up.

As part of my J-PopMaxxing (which involves trying to remain calm as much as possible to maintain youth and keep cortisol down to remain boyish as long as I can) I've always seen the value of CalmMaxxing but finally found some science to back up this theory of mine.

Credit to x69 from Looksmax for the rest.

>Cool customers win out
First, scientists recruited 39 healthy young male students from the same university and measured their cortisol and testosterone levels from saliva samples they provided. The researchers next had 42 straight female students from a different university rate photos of these men for attractiveness, masculinity and health.
Men with low cortisol levels were often rated as more attractive than guys with high cortisol levels. Testosterone levels were not significantly linked with attractiveness, masculinity or health.

https://www.livescience.com/10073-w...?li_source=LI&li_medium=more-from-livescience

>Testosterone levels were not significantly linked with attractiveness, masculinity or health.

All the more reason to J-PopMaxx. It's better to look Low T as long as you're not fucked up with gyno.

Just Karl Marx bro.

Interesting. I think I'll look more into cortisol and how to affect it.

this also ties in with nofap. on PMO you are constantly anxious, depressed, sad etc. nofap makes you much happier and your appearance becomes more youthful and attractive as a result of the low cortisol levels.

this also ties in with nofap. on PMO you are constantly anxious, depressed, sad etc. nofap makes you much happier and your appearance becomes more youthful and attractive as a result of the low cortisol levels.

Nicely said, and continue forward.
BB79A490 1A7D 4CC0 B82D CC2FC8073271

Mediation is key .

Interesting. I think I'll look more into cortisol and how to affect it.

Green tea is a good way to keep it under control.

It's a secret from the orientals.

@Hunter

Yes I'm a nervous wreck after I fap.

When I'm on NoFap I can do my college work at the last minute and not even break a sweat.

Green tea is a good way to keep it under control.

It's a secret from the orientals.

@Hunter

Yes I'm a nervous wreck after I fap.

When I'm on NoFap I can do my college work at the last minute and not even break a sweat.

i find that i flatline during the first week of nofap and i start getting hyper confident and content after week 3.

You are the biggest coper on the forum.

OP is coping so fucking hard.
Your little tricks will not outrun your genetics. It was over the moment your chromosomes linked up at fertilization.
Also you're the guy who thinks going to Japan is gonna save him, right?
Japan isn't any fucking different. The women are vicious and hypergamous. They enslave men into marriages that are culturally mandated but they only go for 'ideal' men, namely rich and wealthy. If they can't get that they're content to be salarywomen for the kaisha forever. When in marriages they are not submissive, doting wives. Japanese men complain it's as though switches get flipped after marriage. The sex disappears if it was present beforehand, they bitch and moan and eventually someone leaves or kills themselves. The only consolation is divorce rape doesn't happen in Japan because the laws are apathetic

OP is coping so fucking hard.
Your little tricks will not outrun your genetics. It was over the moment your chromosomes linked up at fertilization.
Also you're the guy who thinks going to Japan is gonna save him, right?
Japan isn't any fucking different. The women are vicious and hypergamous. They enslave men into marriages that are culturally mandated but they only go for 'ideal' men, namely rich and wealthy. If they can't get that they're content to be salarywomen for the kaisha forever. When in marriages they are not submissive, doting wives. Japanese men complain it's as though switches get flipped after marriage. The sex disappears if it was present beforehand, they bitch and moan and eventually someone leaves or kills themselves. The only consolation is divorce rape doesn't happen in Japan because the laws are apathetic

Wrong. It's true that foids are hypergamious in nature but a foid that is slutty in Japan will get shit on because its their culture. Stop confusing the west for the east.

Here's my theory: low cortisol equates to less bloat in the face. That's why the foids rated men with low cortisol as more attractive.

@Zesto I have been to japan, the foids there are just as cold, did 7 cold approaches and got 7 rejections, all with a gigly smile as if I was a comedian telling them a joke.

also do not go to the red light district. they will rub you using a jutsu called butakuri.

you sit at a bar with a foid she asks you to order her a drink then they mega charge you for a fortune. they tried that on me
but I done research prior and avoided it.

also about your doll : dolls are wonderfull, if you order the right one. also if you have the TPE type once a month shower her,
lotion her with baby oil and wait a day then sprinkle some baby powder. they feel just like actual flesh and smooth.

don't let her stay too much in the sun. and about once a year repair her tears with TPE solvent.

getting my doll was the happiest day of my life ngl.

Regulating cortisol levels is important.
The most important part is to get enough sleep.
Screen Shot 2561 10 27 at 005257

Childhood bullying = high cortisol = fucked-up puberty = incel for life :feelsrope:
Yes. So true. Bullying is sexual dominance display. You can observe it in most primates, not only humans.
chimps.jpg

sn-chimpsH.jpg

p045jdxd.jpg

Cope to think we are different than chimpanzees.
This is also why soyboys love their fear grimace. They are the submissive result. We are the avoidant result.

DON'T BE A CHIMP
CalmMaxx

Last edited:
I orbit a foid who says she "wants to marry a communist". Of course, I'm not even considered.

She meant a Chadmunist like Che Guevara or a young Stalin.

young_Stalin_1.jpg

She meant a Chadmunist like Che Guevara or a young Stalin.

young_Stalin_1.jpg

Chadmunists aren't real communists. They don't understand what it means to be oppressed.

Too bad that it's impossible to calmmax since inceldom makes you restless and angry. I have so much stress that I grind my teeth in my sleep and have to get a splint to bite on. It's 100% suicidefuel that Chad's calmness and happiness eventually leads to more foids while incels gets stressful and sad which will make them uglier and decrease their chances:feelsrope:

Your threads are trash

I Don't understand why you don't K-pop max instead of J-pop , koreans look way better than the japs especially with the make up

Attachments

• e12c67b8819280192e5ed952c087f3d076549ab1_hq.jpg
    e12c67b8819280192e5ed952c087f3d076549ab1_hq.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 68
Cortisol ages you? That's good I'm trying to look less boyish in fact and my cortisol is out of control.