Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL just call her a toilet bro! (personality copers GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 27249
  • Start date
Deleted member 27249

Deleted member 27249

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
-
20200820 141923

God dam, that skank is nasty.

How can you say you'll suck a stranger's dick without shame.

Last edited:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelswhat::feelswhat:Her last message...???
She's still going. She keeps asking for my snapchat but I'm pretty sure she wants to dox me or screenshot it. I'm not dumb enough to send a face pic

She's still going. She keeps asking for my snapchat but I'm pretty sure she wants to dox me or screenshot it. I'm not dumb enough to send a face pic
Dumb toilet, she seethed hard.

Oh damn 2

Chad is literally a god in the eyes of foids.

This is unsettling.

tfw no gurl will ever call you good little boy

tfw no gurl will ever call you good little boy
Just call them toilets. You legit get more attention doing it than anything else. It's insane. Most of them will insult you and try to fight with you tho but still

Hey @FullTimeLoser, what application are you using btw.

I'm gonna try to troll :feelshaha:

Just call them toilets. You legit get more attention doing it than anything else. It's insane. Most of them will insult you and try to fight with you tho but still
This is one of the most interesting thing about women. They seem to have a split personality and a love-hate relationship with getting teased or even abused.

Is this a dating app?

I am creating a tinder profile with just a picture of a toilet now

Is this a dating app?
No just a regular forum chatting app. basically you just make a random posts and it shows up in a feed. simple. no profiles or anything. whisper

No just a regular forum chatting app. basically you just make a random posts and it shows up in a feed. simple. no profiles or anything. whisper
The colors remind me of that astrology app where some incel predicted that the foid is gonna date a 5'2 balding indian janitor

See inklers? It's all about personality
A8c

For some reason saying blackpilled shit and being hostile to women on whisper gets you more positive reactions than on other social media platforms.
But it's probably too good to be true and by continuing the conversation she's trying to get you to reveal information or pics about yourself so she can shame you later.