Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just buy ferrari bro

Not a single second ngl

all this video proves is the dogpill is real

I watched every second. And i regret it.

Guy mogs me to hell and back, has ferrari and it’s still over for him. Nuke his gay globe

You need a new ferrari, not one that's 10 years old.

Brutal dogpill 3:30

Not a single shekel.

And I do not even have a driver licence. Brutal.

HOW MANY GIRLS DO YOU GET, BRO :soy:

Thinking being rich will get you a partner is the biggest load of horsehockey ever said. All it will bring is a certain type of peoples attention that dont feel bad using someone for image or money. The hottest girl will ride a bus into the darkest most ghettoest part of town to a see chad shes in love with. I like cars, but they will never get you foids.

That one is at least 15-20 years old. Incel tier Ferrari
That one looks like a golf cart. They would've gave him their number if he had this ferrari.

And I do not even have a driver licence. Brutal.

Every video that includes driving and cars triggers me badly, including movies. Does this happen to you too? I feel like I’m losing it.

Meanwhile chad riding around on a child's tricycle wearing a dirty potato sack will be drowning in pussy

Every video that includes driving and cars triggers me badly, including movies. Does this happen to you too? I feel like I’m losing it.

I cannot watch movies or series because of it. I really do not like going outside because I have to see all the females driving around who are on top of it even younger than me.

I really want a Mclaren tbh. They mog.

Somewhat true, although a Ferrari is a boisterous sign of wealth, it's a zahavian signal and women do pick up on that. It definitely, helps a lot to have money, the car itself doesn't mean anything to them other than the wealth it represents.

I cannot watch movies or series because of it. I really do not like going outside because I have to see all the females driving around who are on top of it even younger than me.

Same, man. It triggers me to another level.

Chad can drive a fucked up prius and he'll still slay