Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just bulk up bro, just lift bro!

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Here you got girls dying over Leo who looks like a holocaust victim on a diet

Daily reminder. Gym won’t do anything to attract girls!!! It’s all about the face

Cope. No women are attracted to white men, even chads.

If you have a 9/10 face it doesn't matter if you have a bad body.

If you're sub8 you can gym yourself up a point or two, particularly if you:
-- Have a naturally shitty frame and need to not look like a lanklet
-- Are fatcel or have a fat face

It's definitely overrated unless you are trying to attract gay guys.

everyday I understand less

1345.jpg

Face > height > race > money/status > personality > muscles

And yet I've been to the gym a couple of hours ago and now am eating my disgusting chicken and disgusting veggies and thinking about pizza in order to produce enough saliva to be able to swallow. Why do I do this?
Thanks for this, I needed a laugh.

Last edited:
A lot of people think the stereotypical Chad is a high school football player but that's not even close, pretty boys are the most popular nowadays

A lot of people think the stereotypical Chad is a high school football player but that's not even close, pretty boys are the most popular nowadays
yeah just look at the popularity of soundcloud rappers like XXX, Lil Peep. They look like african children that survived till adulthood.

Men look better at low body fat percentages. Just have some definition.

Women are attracted to big muscles. That's a fact not even worth debating

If you want to know what build women prefer look at clothing stores for men.

All t-shirt sizes are S,M.........L....................XL on the discount rack................................................................XXL in TK Maxx.......................................................tie a potato sack around your body with rope and call it a day.

nsfw / POTENT rage fuel. rip gymcel

lifting will help the average guy be about 1 point more attractive

kind of pointless showing a video of an attractive famous actor and implying working out is worthless.

The reason why people think muscles/being ripped matters is because they associate the more attention from girls with the muscles, when it was just the face gains they made from the loss of facial fat.

The reason why people think muscles/being ripped matters is because they associate the more attention from girls with the muscles, when it was just the face gains they made from the loss of facial fat.

Women would fuck an emaciated Chad over a hulking incel.