Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just broke my 20 day streak of no-...

Morf12

Morf12

Recruit
★★★★
Showers. I feel cold, why do I even shower when I'm LDARing?

A shower every now and then isn't a sin. 20 days is pretty impressive. The most I can do is 4 or 5 because i hate it when my hair grease gets on my headphones, it feels disgusting.

Kointo said:
A shower every now and then isn't a sin. 20 days is pretty impressive. The most I can do is 4 or 5 because i hate it when my hair grease gets on my headphones, it feels disgusting.

I see. I guess it helps that I'm balding in that case.

Morf12 said:
I see. I guess it helps that I'm balding in that case.
It probably does.

I don't know how you guys go without a shower for so long. I can't stand my funk after not showering for 4 days. Even when I am camping, I am sure to clean my balls, armpits, feet, and face.

blackcel said:
I don't know how you guys go without a shower for so long. I can't stand my funk after not showering for 4 days. Even when I am camping, I am sure to clean my balls, armpits, feet, and face.

Just use deodorant. Keep some extra ones handy for when you can smell the incel stench.