Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just bought pheromone cologne. I will ascend!

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-
Only $30 and has some killer reviews. Going to try this to attract girls.

https://www.amazon.com/Pheromones-P...ns&keywords=pheromones+to+attract+women&psc=1

"The cologne arrived Monday evening, and I wore it Tuesday. I can’t explain why, but it actually works. Women seem to be more attracted and friendly while I was wearing this. I will be ordering more."

"I bought it with skepticism; however, it honestly does make interactions with other female co-workers and friends more involved. They have smiled more towards me, shared more laughs, and interact with me on a more consistent basis than before. I can't measure it, but i can without any doubt tell you that it does help and ease any approach you may make. I don't write many reviews, this i felt deserved one"

"
This is the closest that you are going to get to the metaphorical "sex panther" cologne featured in the legendary Will Ferrell movie "Anchorman". This cologne has pheromones and is designed to attract women. It should be illegal in nine countries! The first thing I have to say about it is that it does not smell like pure gasoline. It is nice and pleasant. Different enough from other colognes I've tried but not too far out there.

The best way to describe it is that everything lasts longer. The conversations, the goodbye hug, everything. Even with women that I did not have any intention of pursuing but now all of a sudden want to know what I'm doing this weekend or where I'm going after work on Tuesday. It's crazy."

[youtube]

Lol at that soyboy in the video, I'm sure his obese dyke gf loves that cologne.

Better than therapy.

Just look at that fucker in the video lmao.

I can't fooking breath. Fucking kek

good luck OP, be sure to report back with any results.

seems like snake oil tbh.

lol at the reviews, the incels buying this shit are the same copers who believe if a girl:

- sits next to you on a crowded bus
- blesses you after you sneeze
- accidentally brushes against you while walking
- adds you on fb
- smiles at you as a cashier

It's an IOI. They're delusional basement dwellers, you think Chad has to microanalyze his conversations to see if a girl likes him? This is an IOI:

tFwIZWB.jpg

lol at the reviews, the incels buying this shit are the same copers who believe if a girl:

- adds you on fb

It's an IOI. They're delusional basement dwellers, you think Chad has to microanalyze his conversations to see if a girl likes him? This is an IOI:

tFwIZWB.jpg
Damn, he didn't even give a fuck. He's not even a Tyrone.

I remember reading a thread somewhere, where some guy who uses hookers said that wherever he sprayed the pheromone cologne, the prostitutes would be drawn towards and they would kiss in those regions so they probably do work

Creed Aventus. It works. It's unique enough that even incels will get positive feed back on it.

is the guy in the video a female to male tranny?

This is about as silly as that skin whitening music thread.

- adds you on fb

tFwIZWB.jpg
Based DeQuan

Looks like cope but its a cope im tempted to buy into

Are you kidding? This is a joke, right?

If you really want to maxx your pheromones, grow your pubic hair out. Pheromones get trapped in pubic hair.

Pheromones to attract femoids? JFL, OP.

A bullet will help you ascend to heaven.

The reason why females like the smell of handsome men is because of their higher T levels. Testosterone effects the way your sweat smells but you still have to have the high T features that women actually want.

Cool bro i hear they have snake semen hair gel too, might order some to get that blinding shine on my subhuman egghead :feelsohh:

Welcome to Cope Town. @imbored21 will be your guide.

retardcel alert

You're gonna have to pour it all on your body to even get one glance tbh