Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Just bought Counter Strike Source

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
In what way is it different from Counter Strike Global Offensive?

It's worse than go, but not as good as 1.6

Source is definitely better than that normie go fuck yourself.
1.6 is the best though
full

It's worse than go, but not as good as 1.6
Source is definitely better than that normie go fuck yourself.
1.6 is the best though
full

Just played it there for a little while. Holy shit I thought I got put into a server with bots set to easy. Ended up getting 70 more kills than deaths which is really good for me. On CSGO I usually only get a few more kills than deaths.
Did I automatically get put into a server for noobs because I just started playing?

Just played it there for a little while. Holy shit I thought I got put into a server with bots set to easy. Ended up getting 70 more kills than deaths which is really good for me. On CSGO I usually only get a few more kills than deaths.
Did I automatically get put into a server for noobs because I just started playing?
There's no ranking in that game

There's no ranking in that game

so why am I killing niggas like there's no tomorrow? I checked and there was only one user named Bot.

It's better mechanics but you can't play matchmaking, and there's no operations (if you care about those)

this game was so good when I had nothing to do seven years ago playing it offline

Opinions on this "new" way of playing cs with it being free to play and shit