Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just bombed all my exams and final projects despite trying really hard

Shit, that sucks. What classes?

I'm honestly not surprised.

Photo l

At least you can arrange marriage, I can't

I also did bad on exams

Sand niggers can't do shit.

At least you can arrange marriage, I can't

I also did bad on exams
I don't have the option to get an arranged marriage if I can't betabux because I'm a complete failure.

you could statusmaxx by become mayor of Zabbaleen,

Also, your not necessary stupid,
perhaps just not good at taking many unrelated classes,

you could have a skill in a particular area you don't know of

Over for Zabbaleencels.

F. My condolence, brocel.

You can't be grotesque with your tall stature, white skin and colored eyes.

You can't be grotesque with your tall stature, white skin and colored eyes.
You gotta repeat the same thing every post? My eyes have a bit of green in them, that's not enough to compete with a real white person.

You gotta repeat the same thing every post? My eyes have a bit of green in them, that's not enough to compete with a real white person.
Well, to be fair, I only bring it up when you claim to be uglier than you really are.

Maybe one of his ancestors were shagged by British soldiers during ww1.
That's likely. I guess that is why he is obsessed with white men and non-white women.

No. You are not a sandnigger with your coloring.
idk how dark you are but alot of arabs here are pale skinned which is rlly weird with some even having light eye coloring and shit.

idk how dark you are but alot of arabs here are pale skinned which is rlly weird with some even having light eye coloring and shit.
I'm Pakistani so I am South Asian. But yeah, Arabs usually have pale skin here in the Netherlands. They tend to be North Africans or Levantine Arabs. Gulf Arabs are dark though. I have seen North Africans with white coloring but honestly they look kind of odd to me. I know you like white people a lot being white and all, but would you date one of them or demand an actual European? I know somebody who says he wouldn't because he wants a real Germanic girl (he is Germanic himself).

I'm Pakistani so I am South Asian. But yeah, Arabs usually have pale skin here in the Netherlands. They tend to be North Africans or Levantine Arabs. Gulf Arabs are dark though. I have seen North Africans with white coloring but honestly they look kind of odd to me. I know you like white people a lot being white and all, but would you date one of them or demand an actual European? I know somebody who says he wouldn't because he wants a real Germanic girl (he is Germanic himself).
I’d fuck but not birth kids but that goes for any race that’s not white ngl. Although there are tales of Afghani and Persian aryans which is weird

I’d fuck but not birth kids but that goes for any race that’s not white ngl. Although there are tales of Afghani and Persian aryans which is weird
Ancient Iranian peoples were known to have had "white coloring." Afghans and Persians both fall into the category of Iranian peoples as they speak Iranian languages. Pakistanis would have fallen into this category as well if the British didn't force everyone to speak Hindustani instead Farsi, which used to be the lingua franca. So now we are classified as Indo-Aryan instead of Indo-Iranian like the former two groups. Keep in mind that ancient peoples migrated from South Asia to Europe as DNA tests prove this through the research of haplogroups. They most likely engaged in selective breeding, though.

Brutal unibomberpill

Chad also fails his classes. But he has a stacey in his bedroom to make up for it. We have nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back