Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just blame it all on young men theory

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
Though employment rates have been climbing back from the abyss, young men have never caught up. Millennial males remain less likely to hold down a job than the generation before them, even as women their age work at higher rates.
Their absence from the working world has wider economic consequences. It marks a loss of human talent that dents potential growth. Young people who get a rocky start in the job market face a lasting pay penalty. And economists partly blame the decline in employed, marriageable men for the recent slide in nuptials and increase in out-of-wedlock births. Those trends foster economic insecurity among families, which could worsen outcomes for the next generation.

http://www2.philly.com/philly/busin...xing-hole-in-hot-u-s-job-market-20181102.html

Why is everyone such a bluepill cuckold, god fucking damn it?

Also I like how it says "perplexing" even though there is nothing even slightly perplexing about it

Checked the author. Not even surprised.
-1x-1.jpg

Women can't be held accountable for anything because that would be "misogyneest", that has been thoroughly established long ago.

There is no jobs in Brasil, especially if you are black and autist.

We have 12 million of unemployeds in a country with 200 millions of persons.

WHY ARE YOUNG MEN DROPPING OUT OF SOCIETY?

WHY ARE YOUNG MEN DROPPING OUT OF SOCIETY?
"Those dang kids rather play on their dang vidya game consoles then work." - Something I heard a gen X say the other day.

"Those dang kids rather play on their dang vidya game consoles then work." - Something I heard a gen X say the other day.
OYYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY
HOW AM I GOING TO AFFORD MY FIBROMYALGIA MEDS IF YOU DON'T WORK GOY
GET OFF YOUR VIDEO GAME CONSOLES YOU LAZY YOUNG MEN

Everything is men's fault. Just as alpha fucks and beta buxx, foids ruin everything and it's men's responsibility to fix it.

Well, I for one won't do shit.

We have 12 million of unemployeds in a country with 200 millions of persons.

stupid cunt says: "OMG! WHY ARE SO MANY MEN UNEMPLOYABLE, AUTISTIC, LOOSER NEETS, OMGGGGG"
stupid cunt also says: "OMG, YOU NOT ENTITLED TO JOB WHINY MANCHILD!"

Feminism has destroyed the male gender.

This is every country on earth. Even in black countries whites will easier get a good paying job than blacks. Over for ethnics.

I am a particle accelerator engineer with a masters degree. I supervise an intern who is a student at an ivy league university. We are both incels, whereas every unemployed thug and drug addict is able to get a girlfriend.

Women do not care if you have a stable job unless they are single moms over the age of 45. Young fertile women just care if you are "exciting" and thugs are exciting and engineers are boring.