Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just become teacher theory.

belowhumanity

belowhumanity

Officer
★★
Tbh becoming a teacher may be one of the most viable routes for ascension possible. HS is full horny teen virgin foids and if you think about the classroom dynamic, it's the one teacher being omnipotent and respected by a room of students of which will inevitably include holes. The teacher will be the highest status in the room and in good classes sstudents will compete for their validation and attention which ignites a primal response from women to sleep with that person. U dont even need to have money or looks JFL, good social status overrides everything

I observed this in action yesterday. I was walking out of the gym after an exam and I see an ugly as fuck fat balding grey haired jew nose 2/10 teacher talking to 5+ foids who were clearly flirting with him all 5+/10. made me wanna kms but i also came to realise this. It holds true also, framelet rice maths teacher gets cold approached by holes and gets to flirt with them. Bald 5/10 principal literally has hordes of stacies fighting for his attention constantly, grabbing at him laughing at him annoying him etc. I was in class once and overheard a whore ask if he was at school that day in an excited tone because she wanted to fuck him probably cant take tjhis shit anymore man :feelsohgod::fuk::feelsbadman:

Last edited:
15 year old foid: ohh mr bald banana, I really need that grade.., I can help you relax real good sir!:feelsohh:

Never underestimate the levels of fakery that toilets will go to in order to extract value from any male. They're not being sincere.

Never underestimate the levels of fakery that toilets will go to in order to extract value from any male. They're not being sincere.
well i still think incel teacher can fuck. you need to actually see the reactions of these absolute sluts to know what i am talking about, its fucking unparalleled. even compared to chad

how old are you?

Coping mechanisms are getting more sophisticated each pasing day :smonk:

Imagine @Pumkin teaching a milddle school coed class

I agree with o.p saw this a lot in school both HS Na MS

I knew a teacher who fucked a 13yo girl, and a pe manlet who flirted with school stacies and beckies all the time.

Yeah if you wanna end up in jail and on the register

teach at a college instead. all the foids are legal so there’s no risk of ending up on the register.

As an incel-tier male, working as a teacher in a high school would be the most suifuel career choice.
Getting exposed to young couples every day, seeing how kids who could be your children lifemog you.

it's the one teacher being omnipotent and respected by a room of students of which will inevitably include holes. The teacher will be the highest status in the room and in good classes sstudents will compete for their validation and attention

I don't know where you live and which type of education system you experienced but teachers in general have a very low career reputation, reinforced by the media, the politicans and the parents themselves too. It's almost impossible for a kid to respect a teacher (especially an incel one) he/she lifemogs in every way.

it's the one teacher being omnipotent and respected by a room of students of which will inevitably include holes. The teacher will be the highest status in the room and in good classes sstudents will compete for their validation and attention which ignites a primal response from women to sleep with that person. U dont even need to have money or looks JFL, good social status overrides everything
It's not respect. They just fear you because you influence their life. You are coping really hard. You will be called a creep by everyone if you attempt to flirt with foids

It's not respect. They just fear you because you influence their life. You are coping really hard. You will be called a creep by everyone if you attempt to flirt with foids
fear or respect it doesnt really matter because they possess power which is the point and thats what foids are attracted to. and if you seriously think that a teacher would be called out for flirting with a student you just dont understand anything JFL. You even said it yourself teachers are feared by students. i see this shit every fucking day bro im not coping

Sort of legit. There was a oldcel PE teacher at my former high school and he would always get very touchy with the female students.

Hm, girls/women like authority and girls (I'm talking legal ages here by the way!) are probably less picky about it than women.

Plenty of moral caveats but technically speaking it might work.

I knew a teacher who fucked a 13yo girl, and a pe manlet who flirted with school stacies and beckies all the time.
was she one of his students? did he get away with it or did the police find out?

I had a Jewish Epstein look-alike teacher that tried this.

He got caught before he could even fuck and then sentenced to prison, life-ruined, face plastered everywhere and divorced.

was she one of his students? did he get away with it or did the police find out?
She was a gipsy gurl and this was in early 2000s when no one gave a fuck

Tbh becoming a teacher may be one of the most viable routes for ascension possible. HS is full horny teen virgin foids and if you think about the classroom dynamic, it's the one teacher being omnipotent and respected by a room of students of which will inevitably include holes. The teacher will be the highest status in the room and in good classes sstudents will compete for their validation and attention which ignites a primal response from women to sleep with that person. U dont even need to have money or looks JFL, good social status overrides everything

or even if this doesn't work and the foid isn't actually hot for you, she still might do sexual for you in exchange for grades

TruthTAS

like what Harleen Quinzel did for her psych prof

i remember hearing HS foids lusting over sexy teachers, definitely not the manlet ethnics

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 52 48

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 52 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 51 51

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 49 53

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 48 46

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 48 22

Screenshot from 2022 01 23 15 47 35

I recall an incident in my (95% White) high school once. Our Graphic Design teacher told a young Hispanic boy to "Use proper language in America".

Last edited:
give extremely difficult exams that the holes cannot pass without doing sexual favors in return.

Just wait for the fake accusations of rape on minor theory. :feelsokman:

Most retarded thread I've seen in a long time. Foids don't give a fuck about 99% of teachers, only the ones who are smart and attractive

lol I basically shit my pants at the thought of speaking in public, let alone do this as a job. Over for me even if this works.

Lifefuel but at the same time everything is gigacucked and if you slip up then the law could get you gigafucked in a bad way.