Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel "just become rich bro, women love men with money"

• Thread starter PM_ME_STRIPPERS
  • Start date
PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Everytime i hear or see this stupid statement being said or written down it makes me rage so hard internally. There is so much wrong with this statement.

1. Having plenty of money as an ugly male still doesnt do much for them, as any female who would willing ( keyword willing) to be with the ugly male would just be gold digging or the relationship would just be based around money

2. Having a relationship that is pretty much solely based off money is not a healthy loving relationship.

3. I dont want a female who wants me for my money, its pointless, i want a female who wants me for me ( which is never gonna happen because im an ugly cunt)

Gold digging is ok as long as I get laid and she ain't cheating.

Atleast she has enough standards to go for a successful guy, not just any clown who makes her laugh.

Gold digging is ok as long as I get laid and she ain't cheating.

Atleast she has enough standards to go for a successful guy, not just any clown who makes her laugh.
OK, but thats different, as that is just sex. i guess it can work to a point. But im talking about relationships that simply do not work on a simple basis of it solely being because the man has money.

If I ever became rich, I'd just pay prostitutes for sex on a regular basis. Because of my looks, I know that women will never actually want me, no matter how much money I had. At least with prostitutes, I'd be keeping it honest. Fuck relationships, they only work for Chad.

I am 25 now

If is tart working a lot, I will be 35
At that point, women will already have children and I never get to experience true love

Femoids love money and chads

Why would you try to be rich if you akready can pay for holes to make you blowjob?

What I don't understand is that the same people who claim women don't care about looks will tell you to improve yourself and get a good job and get rich. Surely "loving" someone for their money is even more shallow that looks?