Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just become asexual theory

blackpilledagain

blackpilledagain

JestERmaxxed beancel
★★
If you can't attract foids then what is the point of staying attracted to them and making no effort to change that? What I don't undERstand is how incels can hate women so much but they can't hate them to the point where they're not attracted to them anymore. I've been asexualmaxxing before I got blackpilled. Incels have so much potential for greatness but it is wasted on LDARmaxxing (nothing wrong with that if it helps you cope). I can't imagine myself coping ovER foids well into my 30s though, inceldom has already become the new normal for me. If you haven't adapted by then then that's brutal

"just fight your biology bro"

Just chemically castrate yourself while on minoxidil theory

Yes, if we all gave into our nature then we'd be uncivilized. What good does it do for you by not fighting it and becoming completely apathetic towards it. It's the ultimate blackpill

I wished.

Sex drive is strong. But it is stronger feeling this fucking loneliness.

asexuality is made up and probably a mental illness like any other variant of faggotry
being apathetic is one thing, being asexual is another

Yes, if we all gave into our nature then we'd be uncivilized. What good does it do for you by not fighting it and becoming completely apathetic towards it. It's the ultimate blackpill
It's a carnal desire. Yeah it won't kill you like food or water but it'll feel like it. And your brain will think it's in danger cus you've been rejected by the tribe.

You'll still be lonley, it would just make your life worse.

You'll still be lonley, it would just make your life worse.
If it's all you know when what else is new? If you're already are lonely then what's wrong with becoming comfortable with it? The blackpill says you can't change it no mattER what you do anyways

I actually did this for about two weeks a few months back. I honestly felt free for once. Not feeling jealous of couples when I was in public spaces, It was kinda nice. I wasn't jerking off or even having sexual thoughts.

It would never work if you are a non mentally man with testosterone. In the back of your mind you are always going to want to fuck foids, every time you see a loving relationship outside, tv, etc. you will always want that no matter what. Best way to go about this is just delusionmax yourself into forgetting about the sex and love.

asexuality is made up and probably a mental illness like any other variant of faggotry
being apathetic is one thing, being asexual is another
Okay explain to me how your libido aftER all these years of being Incel is the same? I would assume that most NTcels are low T so they don't even have that much sexual attraction. How do you think fags control their sexuality in places where it's illegal

It would never work if you are a non mentally man with testosterone. In the back of your mind you are always going to want to fuck foids, every time you see a loving relationship outside, tv, etc. you will always want that no matter what. Best way to go about this is just delusionmax yourself into forgetting about the sex and love.
There's just no way you can keep up the chase forevER. Just become so desensitized towards foids that you no longER have as much of a desire where it affects your life (negatively of course)

Okay explain to me how your libido aftER all these years of being Incel is the same?
i'm on my 20s, it's part of any at the very least semi-healthy person's biology. I masturbate like most men do. maybe if i had my testosterone levels fucked up it wouldn't be a problem

Even castration doesn't make people asexual. You can't fight your biology and the urge to have sex and reproduce.

Even castration doesn't make people asexual. You can't fight your biology and the urge to have sex and reproduce.
You can fight it. If there's niggERs out there that can fight their biology to be obnoxious and violent then incels can lose attraction towards foids. Just hate foids so much that you see them as toilets, if makeup and plastic surgERy were banned this wouldn't be a struggle in the first place

It’s crazy some of these people don’t realize you can’t just “turn off” your sexual and romantic needs

It’s crazy some of these people don’t realize you can’t just “turn off” your sexual and romantic needs
Unironically true. No effort is made, you can't call yourself blackpilled if you don't give up. Just be comfortable with giving up