Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just because someone mask fished doesn't mean they're a fakecel.

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
@OutcastedOutcast I hope you realize that the main reason why some peoples faces are unattractive because of their jaw/lower face. They often have a decent eye area but because of their recessed jaw and/or lower face they're ugly and are truecels. A mask can cover up their jaw, nose, lips, and/or teeth to make them look like a normie. Just because YOU don't have the type of face where your jaw/lower face is your defeating flaw doesn't mean that others don't have that face. There are many reasons for why someones face can make them look like a truecel.

With a mask on:

Without a mask on:

Here we have a reddit foid confessing that she is only attracted to a certain guy when he's wearing a mask:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueOffMyChest/comments/twgebg/im_only_attracted_to_my_crush_when_he_has_a_mask/

These are just a few examples on how getting a foid to like you doesn't count if you have a mask on and you're a stupid retard if you think otherwise.

Last edited:
i remember many cels on here said how they were treated better by foids when everyone was wearing those muzzles

i remember many cels on here said how they were treated better by foids when everyone was wearing those muzzles
unfortunately some retards cannot understand this concept like at all its fucking funny too see them try to comprehend a basic fact so hard with their tiny brains.

unfortunately some retards cannot understand this concept like at all its fucking funny too see them try to comprehend a basic fact so hard with their tiny brains.
this forum gets autistic some times and people like to play the trucel olympics

I could totally mask fish easily since the lower part of my face is the ugliest one... :worryfeels:

I could totally mask fish easily since the lower part of my face is the ugliest one... :worryfeels:
People treated me even worse, the best part of my face is my jaw. Worst part is nose and eyes

:yes:
We’ll I’ll tell one thing for sure . He doesn’t look that fucked up without the mask like the example above . He’s a youngcel who got hit on by a foid simple as that.
You don’t hit on if your incel period.
And also being an incel isn’t just about the lower part of your face being ugly , it’s everything.
He’s just a yes man henchman to another fakecel.
Imagine trying to associate with other fakecels? Why?
Because he’s a fakecel himself and already claimed multiple times that fakecels should still be accepted by incels. JFL.
Sigh.
Unfortunately some retards cannot understand this concept like at all its fucking funny too see them try to comprehend a basic fact so hard with their tiny brains.
You dumb fucking retard you clearly do not even understand that being an incel is being unattractive you dumb whiny faggot. You still haven't addressed face changes due to puberty, outliers, or anything of the sort. Why? Because your tiny brain simply cannot even comprehend anything than "Woman hit on him YEARS ago while wearing mask on = fakecel." By that logic the agepill doesn't exist and former chads can't become truecels as they age because of their old age weathering them down. You provide ZERO proof to provide to your claim that it's being unattractive in "everything" to be an incel and hey, if that's the case 99% of people here are fakecels here because they have at least one thing attractive about them. You probably do too. And yes I do look fucked up like a potato face and you're just overrating me for the sake of argument because you're trying to convince your self that I am a fakecel. And hell NO ONE has ever seen your face so why don't you go ahead and prove to me that you are indeed a truecel? Why don't we see who mogs who?

It doesn't matter what makes you unattractive, be it a wart infestation on your face or if your chin is recessed, all that matters is that you're unattractive. If you have an unattractive trait that makes the attractive features about you irrelevant, then you are simply unnatractive you dumb retard. What's so fucking hard to understand about that? dumb faggots like you are the reason why the black pill isn't growing as much as its supposed to you keep calling others "fakecel!!!" for something as simple as having a social life because you don't even try to socialize and just stay in your room and NEET all day.
No wonder you get bullied as much as you do because you act retarded like this people are going to ostracize you dumb idiot.

Maybe try changing how you act? I try to associate with @Tryna Ascend more than you retarded lot because he actually doesn't go around simping for faggots leaving the forum for dumb fucking reasons and claiming they are the real "truecels" and everyone who makes fun of them is a fakecel. For the love of god fuck off and never come back you stupid annoying faggot.

Last edited:
Alright good job you fucking idiot you feel for my trap I knew that if I angred you enough you'd doxx me and I also knew this day would come eventually because you think I'm a fakecel good job on attempting tracking me using her. I never said anything bad about her too. also EMBED FAIL KEK YOU'RE GETTING BANNED FOR ATTEMPTED DOXX LOL RETARD

@Tryna Ascend @DarkStarDown get a load of this nigger retard kek

Last edited:
Foids are naturally more attracted to a completely covered male face than a even somewhat exposed average male face.

Ie. Female in soyciety are evolving to be less attracted to males. We neeed to enslave, genetically select, and alter foids to be more attracted to males once again

Alright good job you fucking idiot you feel for my trap I knew that if I angred you enough you'd doxx me and I also knew this day would come eventually because you think I'm a fakecel good job on attempting tracking me using her. I never said anything bad about her too. also EMBED FAIL KEK YOU'RE GETTING BANNED FOR ATTEMPTED DOXX LOL RETARD

His embedded images show up if you try to reply to him.

show me your face? :feelsaww:

His embedded images show up if you try to reply to him.
I know hes a pussy and decided to delete them though and I don’t care as long as IT doesn’t see

Last edited:
If the mods had any braincels they would ban him

He already tried to doxx you before you should send the mods proof the first time he did it

this is the second time @OutcastedOutcast tried to doxx @DespressedCurryCel1
Wtf