Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be yourself.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
Chad-

Baldcel-

While baldcel got humiliated bit by bit, chad got foids who are drooling as fuck and are hungry for him like bunch of hyenas seeing meat.

How many showers should the baldcel have taken, normies?

I'm very open-minded and will gladly take quality advice that would actually work.

Yet I'll never take advice from anyone who'd say the bottom guy would elicit the same reactions as the top guy if the top guy didn't smile and was not confident/moody and the bottom guy had enthusiasm.

You just know the cucks will say:

IT'S BECAUSE THE TOP GUY WAS SMILING

Well no kidding, imagine your entire life has been nothing but validation: you'd feel more confident.

/rant

Tinder in real life.

I fucking hate these shows just look at the literal worship of Chad when he enters it´s fucking suicidefuel.

Well no kidding, imagine your entire life has been nothing but validation: you'd feel more confident.
It's impossible to develop confidence when society doesn't like the very fact of your existence

Classic blackpill video tbh

It's impossible to develop confidence when society doesn't like the very fact of your existence
The Incels at IT think otherwise.

That's the source of my frustration: can people just admit foids are shallow demons that only care about looks and no amount of personality or confidence can improve your odds if you're not at least a 5-6/10.

Teach that to kids from a young age so that when they're grown to be resented by everyone they'll know why and not spend the next 30 years posting on r/Tinder about their witty pickup lines.

Why was baldcel so deluded to think he actually had a chance? Cmon now

Hard to be yourself, have confidence & smile when you're shit on all the time, how dare you behave as such; you're clearly not good looking enough to do so.

im happy to see this video because my irl enemies are very ugly

I think the baldcel didn't take shower when he came to this show.

Why was baldcel so deluded to think he actually had a chance? Cmon now
Probably a bluepill normie fooled him into this shit.

He should have just tried being born attractive

I hate seeing chad get this kind of validation

First guy's face has a great personality.

"Congratulations on your face" KeK :lul:

Last edited: