Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Just be yourself bro" is actually good advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
What do you need to do for some chick to fuck you or even to just show some interest?

Nothing!

I'm serious. Within 1 minute of meeting you, she has already made up her mind on whether or not she's physically attracted to you.

Thats because physical attraction is based of "PHYSICAL" things like your appearance, height, frame, face etc.

You can jestermaxx, simpmaxx, betabuxxmaxx etc but she will feel no actual physical attraction to YOU PERSONALLY at the end of the day. Thats the cold hard truth.

In the best case scenario she will still be only attracted to your money and not actually to you. So as soon as your money runs dry, she's gonna be outta there faster than a black thug finding his hoe is pregnant. Hell maybe she'll do that anyway even if you still have money.

Meanwhile if I'm chad I can just walk up to some bitch and within a minute she's already feeling wet down there. No need to do all the stuff above.

So the best thing is literally just go out there and see if she feels any attraction to you personally. If she doesn't, nothing you do can make her change her mind so don't waste your time and effort.

Be yourself if you are chad

BYgmMHb.gif

Only Chad can be himself. Whereas incels need to live a lie.

In the best case scenario she will still be only attracted to your money and not actually to you. So as soon as your money runs dry, she's gonna be outta there faster than a black thug finding his hoe is pregnant. Hell maybe she'll do that anyway even if you still have money.

That's why I don't understand redpillers who COPE by encouraging you to betabux. She won't ever love you, she's just there for the money. Like an extremely expensive prostitute who also has legal rights over your property.

0:40

The reason they're very picky now is because the government replaced non-chad men. So non-chad men need to stop paying taxes.

I forgot it was a spoiler ngl lol
its all good. i might buy persona tbh. you didn't really spoil it though because you didn't go into a lot of detail

Good advice i guess but it just gets you hated by everyone. Everyone hates me idgaf tho theyre all filth and swine and i hate them more. Its my dream to ewcape this place

its all good. i might buy persona tbh. you didn't really spoil it though because you didn't go into a lot of detail
Its amazing game tbh, get royal tho its way better the original p5

Its amazing game tbh, get royal tho its way better the original p5
royal is way better than standard? alright i'll make sure to get that one then

I'm trying to be myself. Not because foids but rather cuz I'm tired of pretenting to be someone else. I just dgaf anymore. Only thing I wouldn't do is going out there speaking out your beliefs and especially controversial opinions. People are evil. They may want to screw you if they find out you are/think different.

Nah, you can make a foid fall in love w you by darktriadmaxxing. It's truly the only legit way to make a women fall in love w you if she isn't initally attracted

If you’re truly attractive , it should work. I do agree

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back