Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ "just be X" theorists

Ridgid

Ridgid

Banned
-
In the female mind, there's no such thing as "just be". "Just be" implies that you're barely even getting there in the first place. Females won't take no minimum when it comes to their requirements. Do you happen to be just X? Well tough shit, someone else will come and will be "Just X+(something else you don't have)". Females can always do better than just X.

Atomic blackpill right there.

Preach. Just be x people are the lowest IQ people on this forum.

With women these days, you get at best 1 moderate flaw.

High IQ thread.

It's not "just be white". If you're white as a baseline, a guy that is taller/fitter/better frame than you will mog you and your "JBW" perk won't mean jack shit.

If you're not high-tier Chad it's over.

high-tier chad isn't enough honestly

i don't understand how literally anyone is having sex in 2018, why would women just choose "chad," if they can keep getting better and better and better and better? why would they choose to just get fucked by chad if they can get fucked by giga-chad or terra-chad or idk some superhuman next. makes no sense to me at all.

i honestly believe they are even settling for chad.

high-tier chad isn't enough honestly

i don't understand how literally anyone is having sex in 2018, why would women just choose "chad," if they can keep getting better and better and better and better? why would they choose to just get fucked by chad if they can get fucked by giga-chad or terra-chad or idk some superhuman next. makes no sense to me at all.

i honestly believe they are even settling for chad.
Eventually it's going to get to the point where 10/10 slayers are getting cucked by 12/10 Greek Gods

when ppl say 'Just be...' they basically mean everything else apart from that is or should be easy

Just be so-and-so, everything else will come easy after that and you will get laid eventually

Just be a "just be x" theorist theory tbh tbh

when ppl say 'Just be...' they basically mean everything else apart from that is or should be easy

Easy in relation to what? Being able to get laid? Having a gf? Sure, some features might get you laid or get you a gf with more ease depending on where you are, but it won't address the real problem: females always wanting more and more. What's the point of theorizing and discussing these oh-so-mighty features then if they can only work as some kind of placebo effect that won't quite fulfill the female's ever-growing entitlement?

Hypergamy is the problem. Saying "just be X" allows females to think that "X" is the very least they deserve.

Shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what "Just Be White" theory really means, and that's part of the reason why whitecels get so anally ravaged by the existence of the theory and create thousands of blatant race bait threads where they link various anecdotes of ethnic male/white female relationships.
"Just be white" isn't literally a theory for whites being able to get laid on their whiteness alone, it is however a huge advantage in your favor (Or rather lacking a particular STRONG disadvantage). It's titled "just be white" because you're basically guaranteed to get pussy if you're white and you go to SEA. It doesn't mean that you'll get all pussy everywhere you go because you're white.

There needs to be a renaming of JBW theory to something else, because it's clear people can't look past the name, and that's fair, it's kind of an inaccurate name. @13k You're like the main representative of the race pill, what do you think?

Those who say "just be white" sound like they have some racial complex. Obviously (to everyone but them) just being white isn't enough to get laid, get a job, a college degree, etc. It's certainly a benefit, but it's not the be all end all.

Same thing with the just be tall theorists. Again, it's a great advantage, but there are tall people who can't get laid, etc.

I feel sorry for those with these very rigid beliefs. I feel very sure I'm going to get shot down every time I ask a girl out, but I won't stop just because I'm not "x".

It makes the victim-complex the average incel experience look reasonable by comparison! ;-)

It's all fucking retarded. The only absolute one is "just be Chad."

JBA theory is legit (Just Be Attractive)

Shows a fundamental misunderstanding of what "Just Be White" theory really means, and that's part of the reason why whitecels get so anally ravaged by the existence of the theory and create thousands of blatant race bait threads where they link various anecdotes of ethnic male/white female relationships.

"Just be white" isn't literally a theory for whites being able to get laid on their whiteness alone, it is however a huge advantage in your favor (Or rather lacking a particular STRONG disadvantage). It's titled "just be white" because you're basically guaranteed to get pussy if you're white and you go to SEA. It doesn't mean that you'll get all pussy everywhere you go because you're white.

There needs to be a renaming of JBW theory to something else, because it's clear people can't look past the name, and that's fair, it's kind of an inaccurate name. @13k You're like the main representative of the race pill, what do you think?

They have to mischaracterize it on purpose to even attempt to argue against JBW, this thread is nothing but a strawman argument.

High IQ thread.

It's not "just be white". If you're white as a baseline, a guy that is taller/fitter/better frame than you will mog you and your "JBW" perk won't mean jack shit.

If you're not high-tier Chad it's over.

JBW doesn't mean jack shit when you're a manlet.

Just be attractive bro

Just be Chad bro?

Copes disguised as black pills are the incel version of the blue pill. Read a fucking race study.

I want to go ER on all retard just be x theorists

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back