Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be white

lol these brainlets always end up proving us right

"evidence to the contrary"

lol these brainlets always end up proving us right
They aren't interested in proving anyone here right but to dunk on them and rub salt into their wounds.
If that means being racist to asian and ethnic males so be it.

Don' forget these are the same kind of people that say things like
"Yeah incels hate women but at least they aren't racist. /s"

From what I can tell, some of the people on inceltears are the same members on here who deny JBW and are stormfrontcels and alt-right whitecels.

I'd like to actually see these couples. Fairytales about skinny lanklets dating Stacy in this day and age are highly doubtful

From what I can tell, some of the people on inceltears are the same members on here who deny JBW and are stormfrontcels and alt-right whitecels.

i would wager good $$$ that 90%+ of it members are white also, even though white pop in the states is less than 70%,.
disproving the blackpill/reality is mainly white people problem.

I know a guy bro!!!

I know a guy bro!!!
Ya he's like 5'0, balding, jawless. Guess what, he's dating different 12/10 omnistacies everyday. Checkmate silly inkwellerino. How can you argue with my "evidence"?

Just be Nordic in Asia, water is wet.

AelfredRex is prolly lying. IT will instantly believe him because it fits their bluepilled perspective. How can we know Aelfred is honest and telling the truth? People online always make up fake stories which is why r/thathappened is a sub. Also, in their early 30s, women’s standards lower more. (Eg: older women tend to find bald men attractive more than young women) And also betabuxxing is a good argument because betabuxxing begins in early 30s.

and also he reinforced JBW by showing an asian girl with a white guy

but he can’t cherry-pick rare examples like that because studies do show that women are turned off by norwooding. I could find a non rich 80 year old man dating a 25 year old woman but that isn’t proof that elderly men can easily date young women without being rich. IT need to look up the anecdotal fallacy and hasty generalizations fallacy

many ugly guys have great personalities, if ugly guys really could become slayers that easily through personality then I would’ve been able to see at least a few sub5 slayers yet I never have in my life. Every slayer I met in life is chadlite or chad or a statusmaxxed or sportsmaxxed normie

Probably had blue eyes or was a beta buck cuck.

D3F075DD F9DB 4F64 9B87 7A597D2DDBA2

Blackpill destroyed by noddlewhore,its over
Blackpill destroyed by noddlewhore,its over

Everyone, including Albert Einstein then stood up and clapped at his reddit post against the STINKIE INKIES.
Upvotes to the left.