Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just Be White

AnxiousAtypical

AnxiousAtypical

mixed-race autistic gymcel
★★★★
Check this out
AE6E413D A058 4BB4 8E67 F0C384937415

Just be curry.

Does It really works with latinas?
Every latino i see in europe has a Latina looksmatch

Just Be Ethnic proven again

I highly doubt the top right one

looks like bbc's want that anime pussy

I highly doubt the top right one

Dont. Its been shown on many studies that average foids get more interest on dating apps than the top tier ones.
Also JFL @ black foids.

Dont. Its been shown on many studies that average foids get more interest on dating apps than the top tier ones.
Also JFL @ black foids.
You believe BBCs go for noodles the more than whites?

You believe BBCs go for noodles the more than whites?

Noodles get the best responses on dating apps.
I can't tell if this a recurring joke or if people here are really such mentally retarded imbeciles.

Ugly white men need to feel better about themselves by stepping on ethnics. Fkin pathetic tbh.

Curries aren't even on the list jfl
Noodles get the best responses on dating apps.
The chart says noodles are more desired than white foids by all races of men besides asian which we all know isn't true

a white incel here thinking he is chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Curries aren't even on the list jfl

The chart says noodles are more desired than white foids by all races of men besides asian which we all know isn't true

Curries are bundled along with Asians (technically we are Asians). Yes, its counter intuitive. But i think the reasoning behind is that every guy on dating apps is looking for an easy lay, after facing countless rejections from entitled and ugly white foids.

Why date the 200 lb beach whale when you could be dating a slim gook foid? Just go for ugly slit eyed gook cunts theory.

Last edited:
Curries are bundled along with Asians (technically we are Asians). Yes, its counter intuitive. But i think the reasoning behind is that every guy on dating apps is looking for an easy lay, after facing countless rejections from entitled and ugly white foids.

Why date the 200 lb beach whale when you could be dating a slim gook foid? Just go for ugly slit eyed gook cunts theory.
I guess that makes sense because white foid's standards are so fucking high. But it also doesn't make sense because of JBW, you don't see many blacks or latinos with noodles, they're usually JBW. There is no reason for non white men to actively seek them out because the vast majority of noodles want white cock only. There's just no way noodlewhores are more preferred than white foids especially by that large of a margin.

As for currywhores you rarely see them with blacks or latinos, they usually stay within their race or are a white man's whore. Let's be honest there aren't that many men actively seeking them out.
Why date the 200 lb beach whale
Not all of them are landwhales

Yea i find it super hard to believe that noodlewhores are favored over white foids.

There isn't a single noodlewhore on this planet that looks anywhere near as good as this stacy. Its obvious that the vast majority of ethnic dudes (and a lot of white dudes) realize that most white foids are out of reach.

Screenshot 20200427 201847 Instagram
Hqdefault

Last edited:
Most noodlewhores look ugly without makeup, if makeup was banned then white foids would probably be the most desired.