Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "just be white" the biggest cope

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
Ive seen so many tyrones and chaddams, even Indian rakesh's and asian Chang's banging prime stacies

Who ever started this meme is a stupid idiot

the meme started because some retard noticed that white guys had success in SEA and drew the conclusion it must be because they're white as opposed to anything else like financial status, or the fact that they live in what would be considered paradise to most these foids. Idiot negros think SEA "people" have some sort of genetic inclination to find white men who are deformed in ungodly ways attractive

Giphy 4

you’re right bro just be asian

being white is actually a disadvantage in the West.

JBW is one of the realest things out there. Most deathnics wouldn't even be incels were it not for their non white skin.

White people are beautiful while most ethnics are short and look like utter shit, denying this is cope.
Egyptian-protest-.jpg

JBW might be true if us white folks didn't have a reputation for being a bunch of cornballs and (increasingly) pandering self hating pussies. Zero charisma or "flavor", if you will, in short. Which, despite how blue or redpilled it may sound, is important in the grand scheme of things.

Last edited:
the meme started because some retard noticed that white guys had success in SEA and drew the conclusion it must be because they're white as opposed to anything else like financial status, or the fact that they live in what would be considered paradise to most these foids. Idiot negros think SEA "people" have some sort of genetic inclination to find white men who are deformed in ungodly ways attractive

Its just poor roasties looking for a free meal ticket and the opportunity to have sex with white chads if you bring them back. Skin color is irrelevant if you're ugly

JBW is one of the realest things out there. Most deathnics wouldn't even be incels were it not for their non white skin.

This is exactly what's meant by calling "JBW" a cope. To believe that you can be great-looking and still ignored - that the only thing in your way is an easily mutable cultural standard - that the raw attraction cunts have for you is being sabotaged by perfidious whye supremes.

I don't see why this is such a neurosis. It is perfectly possible to end up an attractive ethnic - it just didn't happen to those who ended up ethnic but non-attractive. It's all chance with, moreover, no unifying determinant - being White (i.e. a single member of a group that is slightly more attractive on average) is one of myriad broad genetic filters determining whether you'll end up with an attractive enough face. White but poor eye hooding, a manlet, a flat nose? Ethnic and none of these? People claim to be blackpilled and yet think some "structural inequality" black box "JBW" bullshit puts the former above the latter in the eyes of whores.

That people can seriously hold in their heads absurdities like "I'm an 11/10 ethnic and girls would love me if they weren't raciss and I wouldn't be incel if I was White" never fails to astonish me. Come on. Suddenly the blackpill becomes subservient to Identity-American grievance mongering.

Last edited:
Just be white = bottom tier normies (4-6) have it good with ethnic females.

Normies: All incels are white men LOL such losers
Incels: Its almost impossible to be incel if you are white, if you disagree you have extreme autism and never leave the basement.

Just be white = bottom tier normies (4-6) have it good with ethnic females.

Through-the-roof retarded and out of whack with reality. 6/10 is not a bottom-tier normie anyways.

I have to imagine most of this comes from people seeing White soyboys with some busted-up 3/10 curry obeast and lapsing into territorial hysteria. "She's 30 points above his looksmatch". Sure.

If a White ends up with an ethnic foid, it's probably going to be one of the dregs.

being white increases smv

being white increases smv
It sure does. An average looking white guy will not have the best time dating but it will be doable. An average looking deathnic is going to be celibate.