Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be white or just be wasp?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Whites """" I.E. non wasps who live in the rural country... idk can they still go to SEA anymore and get laid? or be identified in a valued light?
Or do you have to be 5'9+, white, some roman/ germanic features (no round jaws with shitty inbred looking faces), decent voice, norwood 2 MAX, etc.
Literally having white skin and being "caucasian" isn't enough.
Wasp is wanted tier white.
Being hillbilly tier isn't enough to make JBW work.

I'd say white

To be truly considered white in terms of phenotype and fully benefit from JBW you must have light eyes and hair.

Even some people from the Middle East and elsewhere have light skin with brown eyes and hair.

Cope! Hillbillies from the Bible Belt can ascend in SEA and other non-white countries in Africa and rural parts of white countries. Being white is ENOUGH!
Eh. No teeth, no hair, sure you got blue eyes in some cases if you're lucky but if you add in the shitty skin and being overweight without good bone definition it's all a death sentence.

Cope! Hillbillies from the Bible Belt can ascend in SEA and other non-white countries in Africa and rural parts of white countries. Being white is ENOUGH!
Lmao no they can’t . You’re overestimating hillbilly SMV.

Wasp tier vs hick tier.

Do you seriously think all hillbillies have no teeth or hair? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile: They are mostly fat due to excessive eating and not enough workout. Southern cooking is very unhealthy with fried chicken, and oily and greasy casseroles. On the upside, they do have big frames.
This is an extreme case.
And I have an uncle in law thank god who has no teeth or hair believe it or not lmfao.

What is "wasp"?

What is "wasp"?
WaspDictionary result for Wasp
/wäsp/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
noun: Wasp; plural noun: Wasps; noun: WASP; plural noun: WASPs
  1. an upper- or middle-class American white Protestant, considered to be a member of the most powerful group in society.

Refined features, good genes/ good family/ well refined physically and mentally and even if manlet has good features and could probably star in hollywood movie/ be chad lite at the least.

Contrasted with hicks/ slavs/ etc. who are low grade white people with balding, overweight issues/ short/ soft unrefined features/ etc.
The kind of weak beta you'd see in old movies would be evidence of variation among whites.

Just be wasp, if youre "white" aka caucasian, it doesnt mean shit, you need the light eye light hair height halo

Just be wasp, if youre "white" aka caucasian, it doesnt mean shit, you need the light eye light hair height halo
Partially.
It's more about the package of eyes, height, frame, refined/ roman features also help, height helps, etc.
WOmen want the full package but being high tier white/ caucasian carries its own halo without being blonde and blue eyed.

Change that to "Just be non EE"

Because objectively we are

Because you are, well as your nickname says a "Total Imbecile" if you think that people in area stretching from Elbe to Urals can bear exactly the same facial features :), but have a good day Jew

the rednecks in the south with there country accent beer bellies and rough attitude cant run JBW game imo. they too aggresive for SEA foids

Every other white group aside from EE can run jbw in the west.

White Greek men:

greece-protest-blo_3377956b.jpg

I’d say JBW has been refuted but it hasnt been proven either. Just be WASP can pretty safely be regarded as true though.

Because you are, well as your nickname says a "Total Imbecile" if you think that people in area stretching from Elbe to Urals can bear exactly the same facial features :), but have a good day Jew

Just because youre a fakecel whose grandmother was lucky enough to be raped by a wasp during hitlers invasion and thus was able to gift you with some white features doesnt mean you get to brag, some of us are actually ugly here, go back to lookism or wherever the fuck youre coming from tbh

$20 on you being banned without making it to 500 posts

Just because youre a fakecel whose grandmother was lucky enough to be raped by a wasp during hitlers invasion and thus was able to gift you with some white features doesnt mean you get to brag, some of us are actually ugly here, go back to lookism or wherever the fuck youre coming from tbh

$20 on you being banned without making it to 500 posts

WASP my bad, Germans aren't neither Saxon nor they all are Protestants (there are plenty of Catholic ones), so they cannot be WASP's you dumbass. I'm not fakecel, you are just confused why we are incels (well, apart from you, you're Chad level when in comes to intelligence). We are incels, because in fact we are superior (apart from you), and therefore we have a lot more developed brains than Chads, who are dumbasses. And there I am giving you and example of a couple:
The man here is a "WASP", so by your definitione he must have all set of features associated with white race (blonde hair, blue eyes) but we clearly see he doesn't. And his slut does, despite her being pure-bred Belarussian (so your not European at all EE), she has blue eyes and blonde hair (and Germanic presence in Belarus was close to non-existent, Belarus was pretty much isolated). How would you explain this with you tiny brain? And my grandmother, who gave me Aryan traits (you're right about this) wasn't even in contact with Germans during the war, and her only foreign ancestry is Lithuanian and Russian XD.

In America when people think of white they think WASP (Light eyes, brown to blond hair (not black), white skin (pale or tan, not olive), etc.

Lack of facial harmony, beer belly, shitty teeth, bad eyesight, retarded accent, etc.
Ahh ok makes sense. I suppose I never really considered that the accent thing might come into play for SMV.

Ahh ok makes sense. I suppose I never really considered that the accent thing might come into play for SMV.
trust me, voice makes a huge play on the tone you set in a room.
Especially since foids love music, and refinement of character, which voice is an indicator of.

trust me, voice makes a huge play on the tone you set in a room.
Especially since foids love music, and refinement of character, which voice is an indicator of.
So what is the best type of voice to have in that case?

So what is the best type of voice to have in that case?
Depends on the kind of girl.
Every girl's tastes are an underlying implication of hteir values.
IF hse wants to be around norman bates kind of guys, then a silky mellifluent voice like mine perhaps.
If she wants rick ross (tyrone) or dolph lundgren (chad) then they will want masculine obviously.

But I think the world is better when girls want refinement and don't want typical chads, but they still need to value masculinity, but sadly masculinity lsoes out on grace, and so there are issues.
There are also several different varieties of girls but you get hte point.

Depends on the kind of girl.
Every girl's tastes are an underlying implication of hteir values.
Astronomically high iq tbh. It tells you immediately the kind of person they are.

/wäsp/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN
  1. an upper- or middle-class American white Protestant, considered to be a member of the most powerful group in society.

Refined features, good genes/ good family/ well refined physically and mentally and even if manlet has good features and could probably star in hollywood movie/ be chad lite at the least.

Contrasted with hicks/ slavs/ etc. who are low grade white people with balding, overweight issues/ short/ soft unrefined features/ etc.
The kind of weak beta you'd see in old movies would be evidence of variation among whites.
/wäsp/
noun
NORTH AMERICAN

LOL you’re only looking at top tier wasps then. Most wasps can’t come anywhere close to a Hollywood screen. If you’re accounting for good looking wasps with good features then yes good looking Slavs will also do well in foreign countries