Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be White in Action ! Racial Pill ( White Incels should go to See or Asia )

T

timikellner

Banned
-
Chinese Stacy keeping her hands with his Chinese Boyfriend while he kissing the White Dude !
Just be White in Action

LIFEFUEL.

Who is fucking hopping with me on a train? Cmon lets go there, time to slay!

inb4 spend minimum 10k there

That guy was not her bf and the white guy never fucked her.

Just spend a ridiculous amount of money so you can travel to a third world country and be a betabuxx br0

The fact that we have to seriously consider traveling hundreds of km to have a slight chance of being with a female accurately tells how really fucked is the current status of this garbage society.
Nevertheless yellow fever copers are as pathetic as cucks or betabuxxers.

that white guy is literally incel tier

Just spend a ridiculous amount of money so you can travel to a third world country and be a betabuxx br0
If you can act normal enough to even do this that is, foids can tell whether or not you're a normie within the first couple of sentences. JBW assumes that you're only being rejected for your appearance, not that you're also a mentalcel.

why even bother going to the glorified shithole China is
You will literally slay in any south america country just by being white and your accent

yeah noodlewhores seem like great gf material :feelsseriously:

I want a northeast Asian gf

That was brutal to watch. Poor guy is about to swallow the blackpill.

The chinese guy is very dump as fuck, so cucked, asia men are fucked

How can you keep and hold the hands of a foid while she kissing the white dude, whats wrong with the guys ?

yes of course. JBW is a law noodlewhores created for their white masters

i remember watching this video nearly a decade ago, lol

and yeah, asian foids are pure evil, they treat their own race like dog shit

Wontons are fucked; even in their own homes.

When the white wimminz reject beta, low-quality whites, they take one flight to Asia and they're gods there.

Where can Ricecels retreat to, to be safe from JBW? :feelswhere:

Wontons are fucked; even in their own homes.

When the white wimminz reject beta, low-quality whites, they take one flight to Asia and they're gods there.

Where can Ricecels retreat to, to be safe from JBW? :feelswhere:
Africa

i need to go to asia

i would fucking mog that aids looking eminem clone

and he's mogging that chinese dude

fuck my life

Im white and I can't stand these faggots who go to Asia and act so cocky like they are kings. If you are white and can't get a white gf then by all means whitemax, just don't act like you are gods gift to women. The guys are always at best incredibly average, and usually fairly ugly.