Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Just be white bro

Drakul

Drakul

Banned
-
OIP 4
OIP 5
H7yQhxvMht GWNM10WwhV63RACVdRRWiT14d8U eJx8
R 6
R 7
OIP 6

Racecopers know deep down that they're coping. Chad transcends race.

Eggy isn't even incel he talked about losing his virginity a long time ago (even though the girl admitted she wasnt actually attracted to him). He was lucky though cause it was before OLD really took over and I think he's been sexless since
JBW incel statusmaxxed

Majority of mayos are not truecel tier.
Mayos understand they still have it infinitely easier compared to other races when they SEAMAXX.
Mayos do not have my sympathy unless they are truecel tier and completely fail in seamaxxing.
The reason why many mayos here are scared to go seamaxxing is because it will reveal how easy it is to seamaxxed as a mayo and prove jbw. They'll say 'i'm too ugly' or 'i'm too poor.' as excuses but deep down they know the truth that noodle foids worship them.
Only an extremely small percentage of white incels here cannot even seamaxx , majority can and are in fact lazy failed normies who can't date within their own white race.
If you even have the slightest potential to seamaxx , you are not an incel. Leave.
Actual incels get zero sex potential. Zero. Z-e-r-o
SEAmaxxing as a standard for inceldom is beyond ridiculous. There are also Japanese and Koreans who SEAmaxx does that mean they are not incels? I'm pretty sure if a man is so desperate he has to flee his home country where all the women reject him to fly to some poor jungle country where there's a real risk of getting malaria or being kidnapped by organ harvesters just to finally get some pousy, he's an incel.

All your examples of whites have brown eyes.

SEAmaxxing as a standard for inceldom is beyond ridiculous. There are also Japanese and Koreans who SEAmaxx does that mean they are not incels? I'm pretty sure if a man is so desperate he has to flee his home country where all the women reject him to fly to some poor jungle country where there's a real risk of getting malaria or being kidnapped by organ harvesters just to finally get some pousy, he's an incel.

Also since it just so happens JBW doesn't work in rich chongs country like Japan and South Korea maybe it has nothing to do with race and it's just be wealthy.

:yes: :yes:

Although I've seen OP and he's bald oldcel with black eyes and beard, he's honorary ethnic

They're light brown!

they all still mog me as a non-white

Hair is life tbh

Hair is life tbh

Hohoho! It's over for you my mans, half the sandniggers I see here in Iran are more "white" than you

I forgot "American" definition of white doesn't include Spain, Portugal, Italy, Greece and sometimes not even Eastern Europe. So it's actually just be Nordic

True, I've been coping with racepill way too much, racepill is real but it's overrated, the real absolute racepill is mostly socio-economical and not looks

I have a cousin 2 years older than me, he has the same pheno as me but a far better face and frame and he slays

Race is a normie concept when it comes to looks. Meaning it affects mostly the 4-6 range while sub 4 and Chads are their own race. Also I noticed the lower third of the face in Chad is identical in all races.

that pic of eggman is brutal

Someone should do a test with tinder in South Korea with those dudes and see how much they slay.
I can try to do this experience but with an app that allows you to meet and exchange with Koreans. There is the same system of matches and likes, but what is interesting is that we can see in which countries we are popular.

Eggy isn't even incel he talked about losing his virginity a long time ago (even though the girl admitted she wasnt actually attracted to him). He was lucky though cause it was before OLD really took over and I think he's been sexless since
JFL dumbass op can't even find a white virgin to back his claim. Jbw and find a noodle, free pussy.

+ Eggy literally lost his virginity to what he describes as an above average foid. He also livestreamed himself slow dancing with a (tranny?) foid. JFL.

i look like number 5 with ears and better hairline :chad: