Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be white bro

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Look at what you can get if you’re white yet not chad
A94E38D7 5480 4A8B 997A 22E9FAB8539A

He mogs me hard btw

He is a chadlite,why is he dating a ugly noodlewhore

I rather a sexbot or doll then ugly SEA monkey:feelspuke:
2901 doll Lead

Attachments

• d221e37143954b5692a568a3bd80e4e5_18.webp
    184.1 KB · Views: 4
He could get a white foid or foid of any race much better looking than that. He’s not with her because that’s the best physically he can get.

For White men, anything below White women is not a satisfactory ascension. Statistically speaking, White women are the most desirable in romantic relationships and hence everyone wants a piece of them. As a White man, not being able to attract the opposite sex of your own race is detrimental.

I respect non-White incels and recognize non-White women might have their charm, but when you are born in a tribe (race, ethnicity, nationality, and so on), you are expected to marry within that tribe. Marrying outside suggests there is something off about you—like you could not compete with other men for available countrywomen.

go to a vietnamese jungle to get married bro

Being whit must feel so fucking amazing. Women wouldn't want me dead just for having curry skin

the only people that should SEAmaxx should be truecels or incels if your a low tier normie and you SEAmaxx you baisically failed in life in my opinion you would have to go out of your way to date an asian foid roastie sheboon

I respect non-White incels and recognize non-White women might have their charm, but when you are born in a tribe (race, ethnicity, nationality, and so on), you are expected to marry within that tribe. Marrying outside suggests there is something off about you—like you could not compete with other men for available countrywomen.
yeah for thousands of years the asians bred with the asians, the blacks with the blacks, the whites with the whites and now all of a sudden race mixing is starting to get so popular that by 2100 white people wont exist anymore and everyone is going to be mixed race and then nobody will have an identity

Not even close.
This the thread that triggered your larping ass, huh? Yeah, he's not Chadlite. He's high tier normie. Look at 4th picture. But keep making excuses bro.

This the thread that triggered your larping ass, huh? Yeah, he's not Chadlite. He's high tier normie. Look at 4th picture. But keep making excuses bro.
HTN if i’m being generous. Are you angry that I don’t think your boyfriend is a Chad? What So mad lol

HTN if i’m being generous. Are you angry that I don’t think your boyfriend is a Chad? What So mad lol
I clearly said he's high tier normie, larping troll. Damn, you really be making so many excuses lmao