Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be White bro

Where does hamudi live?

Just Be White and watch your culture get cucked by degeneracy and high T refugees.

Just Be White and watch your culture get cucked by degeneracy and high T refugees.
Guy is White, blonde, and 6 feet+, yet everyone avoids him ... what a volcel

All of them look like demon possessed retards.

Don’t know how anyone enjoys these types of festival and loud social events without alcohol or drugs. Shit sounds miserable.

Oh god LGBT Parades :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

What good has it done me?

Is this supposed to somehow disprove jbw?

Literally arab refugee girls get fucked by white men
1% of White Chads Getting 0.1% of Arab Girls vs 10-30% of Arab Men Slamhoggin 5-10% of White Women. It is over.

1% of White Chads Getting 0.1% of Arab Girls vs 10-30% of Arab Men Slamhoggin 5-10% of White Women. It is over.
Where are the evidence for such claim

What sad pathetic state of affairs that is germany now, as much as i dislike ruskies, they should just sweep through germany and then until lisboa, europe is a shitshow now, theres nothing left to be saved

Last edited:
Guys i wish the racepill is bullshit. I wish it is all personality and mankind is an advanced beautiful species but we have to accept reality as what it is. Go and make your experiments online and please tell me it is all wrong and it is just my toxic personality

multiculturalism is just so awful for both parties. for the natives, becoming minority in their homeland and degradation of culture is something they cannot accept. calling this racist is moronic, as that makes every native asian, muslim, african racist. no country on earth is for mass immigration, except for (((those people))).

but it's also awful for the immigrants. most immigrants are short, ugly subhumans. most whites are at least normies or chadlites. ethnics have to suffer getting mogged to death every single day and eventually are forced to be incels whether they like it or not.

this was a huge mistake.

multiculturalism is just so awful for both parties. for the natives, becoming minority in their homeland and degradation of culture is something they cannot accept. calling this racist is moronic, as that makes every native asian, muslim, african racist. no country on earth is for mass immigration, except for (((those people))).

but it's also awful for the immigrants. most immigrants are short, ugly subhumans. most whites are at least normies or chadlites. ethnics have to suffer getting mogged to death every single day and eventually are forced to be incels whether they like it or not.

this was a huge mistake.
modern germany sucks

this was a huge mistake.
modern germany sucks

Guys i wish the racepill is bullshit. I wish it is all personality and mankind is an advanced beautiful species but we have to accept reality as what it is. Go and make your experiments online and please tell me it is all wrong and it is just my toxic personality
They won't accept it, everyone wants to think they are the truest truecel. Just let it go.

I fucking hate faggots REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE