Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just Be White and Richcel = Fakecel

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

A regular at Hugh Hefner’s Playboy Mansion, he was chased by lusty women intrigued by this larger-than-life character.

Ex-wife Genevieve, a 6ft 2in model, praised his sexual technique, once saying: “Let’s just say make no assumptions. I’m a very satisfied woman. Verne was the most amazing to be held by.

“My biggest problem was other girls would come and just throw themselves at him and I would get pushed away.”

Bald Verne was more than happy to play up to his sex symbol image.

He claimed: “I may be short but don’t think I don’t know how to please a woman. I make up for it in other areas. I love beautiful women.”

And he was not shy about trying to get them into bed.

When Verne appeared on Celebrity Big Brother in 2009 he flirted with glamour model Lucy Pinder and singers Michelle Heaton and La Toya Jackson.

And after knocking back three glasses of champagne on the show, he told Sugababe Mutya Buena, “You look good”.
He did not succeed there, but his girlfriends included models Ranae Shrider and Yvette Monet.

Verne fell out with Ranae when a sex tape of them together was leaked online in 2008. And in 2009 Yvette claimed he bombarded her with abusive texts and emails after she dumped him.

Last edited:
chadlets :feelsUnreal: @Incelius Savage @Sennacherib

Brutal! A literal dwarf gets to fuck stacies while we all rot.

Proof that moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing is real and that toilets are just a bunch of greedy whores

Beta buck maxxing

Proof that moneymaxxing and statusmaxxing is real and that toilets are just a bunch of greedy whores
and yet this forum thinks height is more important than looks even though foids are clearly going after money and not looks

Yeah, but you need to be extremely wealthy and high status to make up for your shitty genetics in the West, not just above average. Our only option is geomaxxing, which is not easy if you’re non-NT like me.

just be rich and betabuxx if you're a midget theory. no thanks i'd rather kms

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back