Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just be Trump supporter

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
jhz2oclk29111.jpg

Just curious, do you think anti-incels think this guy has a good personality?

lol'ing at that shirt

noodlewhores are memes like curries

just suck kike cock theory

Nice looking tranny der

a old whitecel with a noodle. thinks he found a "good girl". brings her back to the west. immediately getting railed by chad. nice job oldcel.

a old whitecel with a noodle. thinks he found a "good girl". brings her back to the west. immediately getting railed by chad. nice job oldcel.

He looks like an aged Chad himself.

He looks like an aged Chad himself.
chadlite eye area but normie midface and lowtier normie lower 3rd. brings him overall to a normie. enough for some dates in his day. typical boomer.

Of course it's a noodlewhore

chadlite eye area but normie midface and lowtier normie lower 3rd. brings him overall to a normie. enough for some dates in his day. typical boomer.

He had sex with women you could never even dream of having. Typical boomer privilege. He lived a good life and it was totally undeserved.

“Obama blows gay apes”

I don’t get it. I wasn’t a fan of Obama but is “blowing gay apes” some joke I’m not in on?

“Obama blows gay apes”

I don’t get it. I wasn’t a fan of Obama but is “blowing gay apes” some joke I’m not in on?

Boomer-tier joke.

im not living in US

How do we know they're a couple and not just two random strangers coincidentally captured in a photo?

JFL at incels who support Trump. Tomi Lahren isn't going to blow you just because you don't understand economics.

I don't support Trump because he is chad

“Obama blows gay apes”

A lot of trump fans are aren't the brightest. As the man said himself 'I love the poorly educated'.

I don't get the point of this thread tbh, that guy is ugly af.