Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Just be the guy who straight and takes up space but has a calm and still etiquette at the dinner table bro!

in fact, if you do this while being an unattractive guy, they'll probably say you're just wearing a mask to hide your "evil intentions"
Trust me, i was this kind of guy

in fact, if you do this while being an unattractive guy, they'll probably say you're just wearing a mask to hide your "evil intentions"
Brutal nazicel pill

What's the problem with this? I don't get it.

What's the problem with this? I don't get it.
it's bullshit, you need to be at least an 8/10 to do this, when i did this people started to see me as a psycho looking for prey

One forgotten to mention that the only way you can become like that is through positive affirmation and being good looking. Like 'commands respect' the fuck does that mean other than mogging others into oblivion, nevER began for redditcels

'He's also athletic and takes good care of himself' - the most important part.

The idea that 2020s women deserve a man like this, is beyond comedy... They only deserve to be raped and dropped.

Reverse halo effect is real

Ah yes, what could turn on a foid more than um being respectful to waiting staff? (??!)

This is all halo effect BS. Sounds like the kind of schlock a foid would make up about how her Chad biker bf is actually a respectful gentleman, and is just a bit 'firm,' 'mature' and 'commanding.'

The part about being 'funny' gives the game away. Foids always talk about how 'funny' Chad is, even if he doesn't have a sense of humour. It's made up

PurplePillDebate supports maladaptive eugenics that cause a fisherian runaway selection