Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just be tall" usually results in this

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
93309630 6A72 41B6 A2C3 ABED458A4241

He's clearly sitting down but just take a look at that frame. His height game doesn't do jackshit.

Face >>>>>>>>>> x100 trillion >>>> Height

man, some people just can't win no matter what

he could really benefit from gymcelling

this guy could easily get a weird girl who's into anime

women dont notice frame unless extremely big/small

Being tall helps out massively still.

Tell that this guy on the left:
worlds-tallest-shortest-men.jpg

all tallcels are volcels. just become a roidcel and run the ogre game and u will get laid eventually

all tallcels are volcels. just become a roidcel and run the ogre game and u will get laid eventually
I went the gymcel route back in 2014, did absolutely nothing because face matters way more. Find another cope manlets.

I went the gymcel route back in 2014, did absolutely nothing because face matters way more. Find another cope manlets.
i agree gymcelling is a waste of time. i said roidceling. u simply cant fill out such a large frame without good genetics and years of training otherwise. unless ur a legit 2/10, any roidcel over 6'2 shud have no problem

Someone who is short can easily be saved from inceldom by their face and it doesn't relate to their personality in the brain's of femoids (or not nearly as strongly) as face

I am 2 cm or so shorter than someone in my class who a femoid thinks is hot, while she condescends me

Height doesn't matter at all unless ur very considerably below average

+ it can easily feel awkward to height mog most guys in your class

Being NT is most important anyways.

You can't be an NT when you have a bad face

But yeah, see my thread, your social status and your social skill (how much of a good little NT normie slave you are) is pre determined

You can't be an NT when you have a bad face

But yeah, see my thread, your social status and your social skill (how much of a good little NT normie slave you are) is pre determined
Exactly.

True ugly males aren't given a chance to be social because no one wants to be seen around a truly ugly male.

He probably still gets gf while I rott in lonelyness.

Women don't want ogre tier roidcel physiques. They want a lean muscular physique with a V taper.

605-180_Hartley_L1.jpg

That was my build in high school, incel AS fuck.

There is no maximum height after which you get less attractive...
...if your frame/skull grows to keep up with your height, then the taller the better. A good example is that 6’5 kickboxer posted here a few weeks ago. His frame and skull kept up, he MOGS 99.999% of men.

The problem is with a lot of guys, their frame and skull don't keep up. Giving them the lankletcel look.

Yes it does. With every inch you gain, you unlock tens of millions of potential partners.

Am I missing something, his fame looks good he just needs to bulk