Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just be tall theory is LEGIT

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
go outside and you will see a lot of 4/10 tall guys dating 7/10 CUTE SHORT GIRLS

it's over if you are below 5'7

Yeah, unless you're an abomination, you will get laid as a tall guy.

Another manlet cope thread

Face > all

[attachment=2163]
[attachment=2164]
[attachment=2165]

Attachments

• 2B141464-81AA-46B3-B78E-C335DE914BB9.png
    2B141464-81AA-46B3-B78E-C335DE914BB9.png
    2.8 KB · Views: 266
  • 58A13813-2C34-402A-A078-D55B81208B81.jpeg
    58A13813-2C34-402A-A078-D55B81208B81.jpeg
    23.2 KB · Views: 277
  • 1AE40B3A-2525-4677-B160-62FE34BC5673.jpeg
    1AE40B3A-2525-4677-B160-62FE34BC5673.jpeg
    109.9 KB · Views: 280
Yes, it's all legit. but you need a face first. hehe so it's not so legit

Just be tall is a meme. Not much different than "Just be confident" at this point.

I don't want to go outside

Tallcel=Volcel

I have countless of tall uglies with cute girls.
Tallcel = Mentalcel

Being tall will always come after face.

wrong, im 6.2 and still touchless virgin at 22. why? - ugly face > height

Poverty Cel said:
Being tall will always come after face.

This.

You fucking manlets need to find another cope because there are a handful of tall incels here including me because our FACE is sub 5.

Virginp0wers said:

How many girls have you tried ?

As long as youre not completely deformed you can get a girlfriend if you're over 6'1

Popbob said:
As long as youre not completely deformed you can get a girlfriend if you're over 6'1

Only Tallfags deny this

dawn said:
How many girls have you tried ?

im assuming by tried you mean asked out?

Only 3, because im not high ib enough to approach girls on the street. If you mean online, then i tried tinder for a month - 0 matches and pof where I only matched with girls who lived on the other side of the uk.

the question is was he white?

Virginp0wers said:
im assuming by tried you mean asked out?

Only 3, because im not high ib enough to approach girls on the street. If you mean online, then i tried tinder for a month - 0 matches and pof where I only matched with girls who lived on the other side of the uk.

On tinder do you especially mention your height  ? And try asking girls out in real life , in clubs , bars or daygame . You don't know how much advantage you have due to your height .

dawn said:
On tinder do you especially mention your height  ? And try asking girls out in real life , in clubs , bars or daygame . You don't know how much advantage you have due to your height .

i havent used tinder in like a year because i got 0 matches in a month and thats pretty indicative, i always put my height in the description.

Like i said im too high ib to ask random girls irl, and i would never go to clubs or bars when i have severe anxiety and 0 friends.

This height meme needs to end.

It's over if you are below FOUR FOOT SIX

unless your a curry then height is irrelevent

Virginp0wers said:

because females won't jump on your dick right away after they saw you. You need to put some effort if you're not a male model.

It is legit. From experience I'd say height could be more important than face. I'm still not sure.

It can be for a lot of fat subhuman manlets, as being tall comes with the benefit of burning a lot more Calories and storage for fats. :^}

Agree. Easily 70% of the couples I see out in public, the guy is usually tall. Being tall won't get you laid necessarily, but it's such a big fucking advantage when it comes to dating that many girls EXCLUSIVELY date tall guys.

Its honestly something about the status of having your beta boyfriend at least being presentable in public

this. i know a legit 4/10 with autism who gave off future school shooter vibes and got laid because he was 6'2

A guy with a great face has no problem getting girls as long as he´s at least 5´7.
A guy with a great height has no problems getting girls as long as he´s face is at least 5/10

NT>=face>height

Akarin said:
because females won't jump on your dick right away after they saw you. You need to put some effort if you're not a male model.

at what point did I say i havent put effort in?

Ive tried dating sites , tinder and some irl approaches.

Still never even got a date so stop talking bs.

Schizoidcel said:
Face>=Height=NT * fixed

Low inhib + non-deformed face, looksmaxed 6'3 just go into trance parties or raves.

It's over for aspies and manlets.

chainsawcel said:
Low inhib + non-deformed face, looksmaxed 6'3 just go into trance parties or raves.

It's over for aspies and manlets.

Height only enhances someone with a good looking face and a normal brain. Tall sub-5 aspies just look more awkward (6'4 here)