Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be tall tbh

Im 180-182 not sure but it fucking sucks being not 6.2 or 6.4 if i was 6.4 i could scare women and also bang them

I get mogged by alot of men taller than me :( Even tho im tall myself somewhat tall idk

Overweight women gonna chase him.

I saw a chad 2 torsos taller than me and i just wanted to die in that store

Jesus Christ, a tall, british, redditor that teaches e-sports and has three cats. I want to hurt this man

that subreddit already looks like suifuel. it looks like a place for stacy toilets to gain simp platoons and wring them out of money and then leave

it's over

Will she even get it in there or is the flab covering her hole so she cannot rape him

Jesus Christ, a tall, british, redditor that teaches e-sports and has three cats. I want to hurt this man
Cats are based mang, I have one, When i feel stressed i hug my cat

every girl under 5'4" will be chasing him. they have a height fetish and don't care about his face and other looks aside from height.
this guy is giant tier, he can't have any hard time dating with a height like that.
kinda reminds me of this

won't even get a 10th of the attention the average post by a 5'2 300lb 2/10 gets
It's a brutal reality. Juggernaut law.

We also have guys here that are Becky and Stacy only.

Like what chance do they have getting with 5'2" 300lb 2/10 foids... lol. Even that's out of question.

The fucking state of humanity.is

It's a brutal reality. Juggernaut law.

We also have guys here that are Becky and Stacy only.

Like what chance do they have getting with 5'2" 300lb 2/10 foids... lol. Even that's out of question.
I petition to change the "juggernaut law" to "illusion of attainability"

Cats are based mang, I have one, When i feel stressed i hug my cat
The average cat is too disinterested in women. Humans avoid me all day. I don't want to come home and have a pet that avoids me as well.

The average cat is too disinterested in women. Humans avoid me all day. I don't want to come home and have a pet that avoids me as well.
Your pet wont, Mine meows at me and want to hug my foot, I also wake up next to it sometimes and tell it goodmorning before i leap out of the couch i sleep on and make myself coffee, He has his bed next to me so its quite comfy, It may not be a foid but its another life spending its life with me and are happy to be in my presence

height >>>>>>> everything

now what did "he" mean by this
I was deciding whether to talk about how cats are too feminine or how they make me feel even more lonely. My brain rot combined them.

I have 7 cats and they're my babies