Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Just be tall in manlet country

One time I saw a curry a foot taller than me and one foid even had to completely turn around because she was shocked that a curry that tall even existed. He must be considered as a reincarnated Hindu God back in curryland.

TBH he also seems fairly good looking + good hair. But yeah, he's chadlite but being treated like a chad cause in a manlet country.

I'm manlet in tall country

Fucking brutal, he's being treated like that because most of the men there are subhumane

TBH he also seems fairly good looking + good hair. But yeah, he's chadlite but being treated like a chad cause in a manlet country.
Imagine the validation and ego boost he gets just from walking in the streets. I bet all the high inhib non-NT spergs here would turn into extroverted slayers if they got treated like this. Your looks are truly your personality.

Fucking brutal, he's being treated like that because most of the men there are subhumane
Colombians are a mix. Some have significant euro gene and can even be chads, I've seen tall (which there is about 5'11) + light hair colombian chads. If you're an ugly 6ft cumskin and you want a pure manlet subhuman country where you totally mog 95% of men then go to Guatemala.

He must be taken down

Colombians are a mix. Some have significant euro gene and can even be chads, I've seen tall (which there is about 5'11) + light hair colombian chads. If you're an ugly 6ft cumskin and you want a pure manlet subhuman country where you totally mog 95% of men then go to Guatemala.
The more native genes the more subhuman they are, brutal racepill.

The more native genes the more subhuman they are, brutal racepill.
Yeah as a 5ft curry I felt human in Guatemala for the first time in my life. Still short but not a complete subhuman + I had more money than the locals. Now I'm in southern Mexico and while it's still good I do get mogged by tourists and occasional Spanish-phenotype locals.

I am glad white manlets can no longer come to Mexico to mog because people are getting taller on here

I am glad white manlets can no longer come to Mexico to mog because people are getting taller on here
Yeah I live in Mexico and been to Guatemala and Mexicans vary a lot more in height. You still have tones of 5ft'nothing Mayan subhumans but you also got occasional 6ft+ Mexicans - not super rare even in Southern Mexico (probs even more common in north).

Yeah I live in Mexico and been to Guatemala and Mexicans vary a lot more in height. You still have tones of 5ft'nothing Mayan subhumans but you also got occasional 6ft+ Mexicans - not super rare even in Southern Mexico (probs even more common in north).
Why are South American natives so subhuman? North American natives were tall and even mogged cumskins:

af014f_99d73464f21c4202860f52dd22564fb0~mv2.jpg

This must be his amazing personality

Why are South American natives so subhuman? North American natives were tall and even mogged cumskins:

af014f_99d73464f21c4202860f52dd22564fb0~mv2.jpg
I honestly don't know, seems they just haven't grown much despite better nutrition? Maybe they had good nutrition to begin with whereas the French went from 5'2 to 5'9 in that same time frame (and French are among shortest Europeans).

I honestly don't know, seems they just haven't grown much despite better nutrition? Maybe they had good nutrition to begin with whereas the French went from 5'2 to 5'9 in that same time frame (and French are among shortest Europeans).
Potatoes and maize have such good nutritional value they led to a demographic explosion in Europe and Asia when they got introduced. So yeah maybe they already had their height potential maxxed out, pretty brutal that malnourished Europeans still conquered them.

They will just LL. Don't underestimate men who use testicles as their brains

I wished I have a harem of colombian girls looking at me like this :feelsbadman:

wow, Colombia must be one of the most race-mixed countries ever.

I wished I have a harem of colombian girls looking at me like this :feelsbadman:
They won't. Because they are forever controlled by founder EVE the she devil of the empathetic gender from within PATHS

One time I saw a curry a foot taller than me and one foid even had to completely turn around because she was shocked that a curry that tall even existed. He must be considered as a reincarnated Hindu God back in curryland.
it's an avatar of Vishnu :feelsohgod:

All women are controlled by EVE when a girl says she's her own person she is lying! The illuminati know the true nature of women and how they are all infected by EVES viral consciousness! The ovaries are susceptible to being manually controlled by her.

Modern woman are not human but INFILTRATORS

EVEN OUR MOTHERS ARE CONTROLLED BY HER THE SHE DEVIL ! BRUTAL