Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just be tall" amirite?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
04776028 775F 4446 ADC0 0FC2467749B2

I know it's a meme but it's 100% true. The virgin tallfag literally describes my entire life.

I wish I could be tall.

Being a lanklet is still better than being a manlet as an Incel

I would rather be tallfag than chad manlet. Women don't really respect chad manlets. They see them as low tier fucktoys and are repulsed by them.

I would rather be tallfag than chad manlet. Women don't really respect chad manlets. They see them as low tier fucktoys and are repulsed by them.

do you mean like 5'10 or 5'7

I look like the first guy to a T, used to wear glasses too. It truly never began.

Face > all. Complain as much as you want about being a manlet but never forget it.

For the most part, unless you're below 5'7, height doesn't matter; only looks

5'7" 8/10 guy gets way more pussy than 6'1" ugly guy.

cope lol

also cope @ the people saying something below 6' isn't manlet status. I can at least admit that I am one.

A manlet cannot be chad

People always think I'm taller than I am for some reason.

Face > all. Complain as much as you want about being a manlet but never forget it.
True but highly attractive manlets still have it worse than trueChads, and can be mogged and shamed by tallcels.

The stores always have his size thing is so true. It seems like they make way more clothes for short stocky people.

Nope. Height takes precedence.

15dqd54.png
The woman already pre-selected that superhero on his looks, that's why she bothered to ask about the height. This is the context.

Keep in mind that while talking about it, women are only taking into consideration guys whose faces are attractive, the others don't even register.

The woman already pre-selected that superhero on his looks, that's why she bothered to ask about the height. This is the context.

Keep in mind that while talking about it, women are only taking into consideration guys whose faces are attractive, the others don't even register.
Fair enough point.

But I still think there's more leeway for tall guys. A 5/10 faced 6'3'' guy is in a better position to find girls that a 7/10 faced 5'5'' manlet.

I wish I was tall

This is all wrong. I'm 5'10, but I feel like a manlet here. I'd like to go back in my father's era when even 5'7 guys were considered tall. Nowadays, I usually see all the women with either guys above 6' or guys below 5'8. These are usually 5'9-5'11 guys here whom I see single. (I'm talking about guys with 6/10 face).

A 5/10 faced 6'3'' guy is in a better position to find girls that a 7/10 faced 5'5'' manlet.
I don't know for certain, but I'd say yes, as 5/10 is decent enough and 5'5'' is indeed too short.

Below 4/10 is where things start getting really complicated, a 5/10 should get laid by spam approaching if he tries hard enough.

High IQ post. You need to meet both her face requirement and her height requirement for her to find you attractive.

Everything matters, aspies. Turn a 5'9 Chad into a 6'3 version of himself and watch the attention and validation he gets skyrocket.

It's always the person who owns a positive attribute that discredits it. Ignorance

Everything matters, aspies. Turn a 5'9 Chad into a 6'3 version of himself and watch the attention and validation he gets skyrocket even further.

It's always the person who owns a positive attribute that discredits it. Ignorance

High IQ post. Boiling attraction down to a single characteristic is very low IQ.

Nope. Height takes precedence.

15dqd54.png

You have to take what sluts say with a grain of salt tbh. I've seen a few manlets with god tier faces and athletic physiques with gorgeous women some of which were taller than the guy. Women might mock short guys online but they are usually envisioning an ugly or average faced manlet. If a Zac Efron lookalike starts hitting on them irl they suddenly forget about "muh 6'0 or nothing" and start creaming in their panties.

F A C E
A
C
E

You have to take what sluts say with a grain of salt tbh. I've seen a few manlets with god tier faces and athletic physiques with gorgeous women some of which were taller than the guy. Women might mock short guys online but they are usually envisioning an ugly or average faced manlet. If a Zac Efron lookalike starts hitting on them irl they suddenly forget about "muh 6'0 or nothing" and start creaming in their panties.

F A C E
A
C
E

Women never know what the fuck they are talking about.

F A C E
A
C
E

not okay bro

DxJ0VmR.jpg

F A C E
A
C
E

High IQ post