Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just be short (and white)

If you are a white guy with blonde hairs, you can't lose:fuk:

She's hot, she doesn't like gymcels though. :fuk:

:lul:

This is what roasties mean when they say they love manlets, the guy has to compensate for manletism hard with JBW

Literally just a normie squatting down. They won't even use a manlet for the video

He is probably not 5'6 and standing on his knees. She made video because she wants attention from men.

Ofc it had to be that subforum :feelsseriously:

He is probably not 5'6 and standing on his knees. She made video because she wants attention from men.

Don't forget that he also has a good face.

Imagine being the descendant of Nordic viking warriors and ending up emasculated like that :shock:
His only solace is that his sons likely be tall Chads :feelscry:

Imagine being the descendant of Nordic viking warriors and ending up emasculated like that :shock:
His only solace is that his sons likely be tall Chads :feelscry:
Me in a nutshell. Except I'm half white.

:lul:

This is what roasties mean when they say they love manlets, the guy has to compensate for manletism hard with JBW
She made the video to make fun of manlets, don’t bring your subhuman jbw cope into this

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/short/comments/ut5uda/baasseed/

Lifefuel for short cumskins: you can have an ugly sheboon carry you around like a kid and insult you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

She's a black stacy tbh. Also yeah this is proof of jbw. You can be short but still get a high tier black woman.

I'm almost certain nigcels seething at this vid

What you need to understand is that for black girls they desire small nose, fair skin, and "good hair" so they will gladly breed with low value whites. This even applies to Somalis and indians since they also have "good hair" compared to actual blacks.

White men can't lose. Even short white men can get foids. Of all races.

Go to any major city especially if its a major liberal city in America. These urban liberal and liberated women all want white men.

She's a black stacy tbh. Also yeah this is proof of jbw. You can be short but still get a high tier black woman.

I'm almost certain nigcels seething at this vid

What you need to understand is that for black girls they desire small nose, fair skin, and "good hair" so they will gladly breed with low value whites. This even applies to Somalis and indians since they also have "good hair" compared to actual blacks.
This. All of the tyrone celebrities/pro athletes, if they aren't with a white/non-black foid, are almost always with a very light skinned black foid. This black foid is definitely considered a high tier black foid.

Last edited:
@lemon21 watch out.

This. All of the tyrone celebrities/pro athletes, if they aren't with a white/non-black foid, are almost always with a very light skinned black foid.
Tyrone celebrities have non black wives because they want to improve their genetics lol
This black foid is definitely considered a high tier black foid.
Meh I've seen better but she's definitely blessed for having her nigger ancestors bleached by whites. I personally think this is why many American blacks are mentally broken. They know deep down their 30% European blood does wonders for their looks yet they still hate whites

she looks more white than black,
but could still be 100% sub saharan since even pure sub saharans can sometimes have small nose and lighter skin.
Which leads me to believe that sub saharan blacks are actually mixed since they vary so much in nose width, prognathism, and other facial features

she looks more white than black,
but could still be 100% sub saharan since even pure sub saharans can sometimes have small nose and lighter skin.
Which leads me to believe that sub saharan blacks are actually mixed since they vary so much in nose width, prognathism, and other facial features
Yes her nose looks similar to Indians. She can easily pass for India.