Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just be scandinavian, this will ruin your day in matter of seconds DO NOT ENTER!

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Read the comments if you can handle it.

Comment section is pure suicide fuel.

FUCK why didn't I listen

it's over for haircels

just be nordic, huge smv boost tbh

just be viking bro

He lives in Japan too. Living on easy mode.

Nothing I don't already know, white people are gods.

Video not avaliable

Yeah you weren't joking about the comments :feelsrope:

never even began for androgenetic alopeciacels

very good looking guy I wish I were him

“Hair doesn’t matter bro” :soy::soy::soy::soy:

4RbHmQk.png

teeeheeee

Fuck Life is unfair, FUCK MY AUTISM.

Im scandinavian but i dont even have blue eyes or blonde hair, JFL at this life its over

THAT'S ALL YOU GOT?! TIS' BUT A SCRATCH!!!

Imagine how many Japanese girls he must be fucking

I'm Icelandic by birth and I have the blue eyes and blonde hair.

Problem is I'm already norwooding hard at 24 and my high cheekbones make me look ugly as fuck instead of good looking like most other scandi's

I'm Icelandic by birth and I have the blue eyes and blonde hair.

Problem is I'm already norwooding hard at 24 and my high cheekbones make me look ugly as fuck instead of good looking like most other scandi's
Cope youre an locationcell in asia girls would lick your bald head and orgasm by the look in your eyes.

@mods ban this bragging fakecell

Cope youre an locationcell in asia girls would lick your bald head and orgasm by the look in your eyes.

@mods ban this bragging fakecell

Man I'm 24 KHHV that should tell you enough about how I look. I've been to south korea for a research convention and the girls there wouldn't look at me either. Thinking your location matters is a huge cope because women are the same everywhere and you only get points for being "exotic" if you are already a Chad back in your home country.

In 1000 days I would probably have longer hair than him.