Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be pajeet

@AsakuraHao you see this everyday?

@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy420 @currycel102 @tehgymcel420 @anandkonda @Copexodius Maximus

Jeet stealing white bitches

Curries are a bigger demographic problem in the UK, Canada, and Australia tbh. Many are using Canada as a stepping stone to go to America though
That is good. More and more curries should come to the west and do their part for the great ethnic cause.

That is good. More and more curries should come to the west and do their part for the great ethnic cause.
They are Schrodinger's minority, can occupy white collar jobs but let too much of them in and your country becomes as filthy as Delhi.

What cause JFL

Look at what’s happening in Canada, all they’ve done is force curry SMV even further down the shitter. Some way, somehow, they managed to racepill fucking Canadian normies :feelshaha:

What cause JFL

Look at what’s happening in Canada, all they’ve done is force curry SMV even further down the shitter. Some way, somehow, they managed to racepill fucking Canadian normies :feelshaha:
Ultimately, you can take street shitters outta jeetland, but you cant take jeetland outta the street shitter.

Curries are a bigger demographic problem in the UK, Canada, and Australia tbh. Many are using Canada as a stepping stone to go to America though
can confirm, saw a few jeets when i went out (in the northern US)

What cause JFL

The fall of the west. Curries should treat Canada and all these countries as their personal dustbins. Take Food for Homeless while earning Top Dollar, Use Affirmative Action,Squat on vacant property,Never pay taxes,Litter in white neighborhoods

The fall of the west. Curries should treat Canada and all these countries as their personal dustbins. Take Food for Homeless while earning Top Dollar, Use Affirmative Action,Squat on vacant property,Never pay taxes,Litter in white neighborhoods
And guess what they already do, Good Luck being able to even speak english in some places.

Ultimately, you can take street shitters outta jeetland, but you cant take jeetland outta the street shitter.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
What’s with this sudden curry nationalism? Or have you always been like this??

Curries are also hire curries only, and those entry level jobs are full of them so cumskin normi3s are angry

Always been like this and it's not curry nationalism. I just hate westoids. I have done a few of this stuff myself and even gone to court for it. Don't want to disclose everything because I could get in trouble