Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be NT theory is legit for losing your virginity

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
This explains why so many NT guys on this forum are not virgins

If youre NT you will eventually get lucky with some girl whos been dating abusive Chads for years and has finally decided to attempt to date an uggo whos personalitymaxxed (too bad after having sex with you she will realize shes just not attracted to you and would rather be raped and beaten by Chad daily than put up with a 5/10 male, but hey at least youre not a virgin anymore)

When youre autistic though not even those damaged goods women want you, theres literally no way for an autistic male to legally lose his virginity

just get lucky theory confirmed

You must be sub3 then
That's the thing.

In all honesty, I'm not truecel tier by any stretch of the imagination.

The black guy who appeared on the MRA stage, I mogged.

The sad thing is I'm no where even to close average based on the way everyone treats me, this is compounded by the fact I'm also ethnic.

I'm a 3/10 at best and a 2/10 at worst.

Or I'm maybe not NT (I doubt).

Never even began for me. I got diagnosed with autism at 1 - 4 years old :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I'm also an ethnic ugly manlet.

That's the thing.

In all honesty, I'm not truecel tier by any stretch of the imagination.

The black guy who appeared on the MRA stage, I mogged.

The sad thing is I'm no where even to close average based on the way everyone treats me, this is compounded by the fact I'm also ethnic.

I'm a 3/10 at best and a 2/10 at worst.

Or I'm maybe not NT (I doubt).

What kind of ethnic are you

maybe in 2008 where theres no dating app this might be legit.
literally only about 10% of males are incel, so..yea
but now? nah..

10yrs ago even in the west, at least 80% of males would still get something
but now with dating apps it just turns to nightmare mode
dating app is the real problem

Last edited:
Never even began for me. I got diagnosed with autism at 1 - 4 years old :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. I'm also an ethnic ugly manlet.
JFL and you're also ethnic which makes it 10x worse.

>black

>ethnic

giphy.gif

before tinder nt men could get one night stands much easier then now

just be nt and average looking, yea

Blacks are legit ethnics bro. JBW is real. Cope harder.

Any non-white is an automatic ethnic

JBW and JBB are both real. Blacks get laid around the same rate as whites, until like 2 years ago they used to slay more than whites, they still lead in terms of the average partner count and how early they lose their V card

Blacks and white both need to embrace just leave your room theory

JBW and JBB are both real. Blacks get laid around the same rate as whites, until like 2 years ago they used to slay more than whites, they still lead in terms of the average partner count and how early they lose their V card

Gigacope

NT V here

Being a manlet doesn’t help you at all

"Yeah because there definitely arent blacks or whites that are autistic, manlet, or ugly bro!!!! ALL whites and blacks are total 6'3", 10/10, NT, 9 inch dick gigaslayers bro!!! fakecel if youre white or black bro!!! All blacks live in crime ridden ghettos and slay 24/7 bro!!! Going to school doesnt count as "leaving your room" bro, you need to be outside 24/7 bro and ask out every foid in your eyesight bro!!!"

:feelsseriously: toilet paper IQ. I'll pass on wasting my time arguing this bluepill bullshit. Not gonna get a warning like last time.

Stop pretending being NT is a superpower of something

NT people are dumb as rock and suck at everything
Blacks are legit ethnics bro. JBW is real. Cope harder.

Any non-white is an automatic ethnic

People who say "JBW" should be banned tbh

Most incels are white

>black

>ethnic

giphy.gif

0*C1hAYh2NFpmDNvHs.

a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

but now? nah..

This. Who would have thought dating apps was gonna destroy western civilization

I think the just be first theory helped more ugly guys than the Just be NT

This explains why so many NT guys on this forum are not virgins

If youre NT you will eventually get lucky with some girl whos been dating abusive Chads for years and has finally decided to attempt to date an uggo whos personalitymaxxed (too bad after having sex with you she will realize shes just not attracted to you and would rather be raped and beaten by Chad daily than put up with a 5/10 male, but hey at least youre not a virgin anymore)

When youre autistic though not even those damaged goods women want you, theres literally no way for an autistic male to legally lose his virginity

This is broadly true. If you're NT and low inhib you'll likely ascend at some point.

If you're NT and high inhib and ugly you're Incel in 2019.

If you're not NT and don't have giga chad looks you're Incel in 2019

Non-NT and ugly is the worst type of build

Non-NT and ugly is the worst type of build

Non NT takes 4 or 5 SMV points off you automatically, unless you have high functioning autism and low inhib. So you need 9 or 10 looks just to stay in the game

If you're a 5 or 6 in looks as an autist, or worse, it's over.

If you're 5 or 6 in looks and NT you should have enough to ascend some day.

but now? nah..

Delete social media

Am NT , I think:waitwhat:

Does being NT mean just not having autism or do you have to have zero mental illnesses or disorders whatsoever

Jesus fucking Christ... I can't believe this horrendous idiotic cope is also on this site... I thought I'd escaped it by going away from Looksmax, guess not, there will always be 0 IQ retards like you OP.

Being non NT definitely shaves points off your SMV. How much, I'm not sure, but it's enough to make otherwise average people incel.

Based on looks rating sites, I'm slightly below average in looks, but I never had any success even in the 2000s which was way before dating apps were invented.

Does being NT mean just not having autism or do you have to have zero mental illnesses or disorders whatsoever
if you don't feel like you're about to have an heart attack and don't feel cold sweats in your back while talking to girls you're NT.

I'm extremely high inhib dysfunctional loser. if I booked a hooker I could make her cry by my weird questions and creepiness. it'd be easier to jump from a great height than meeting a hooker for me. if you're this level of dysfunctionality only way you're losing your virginity is that a girl somehow looks past your weirdness, picks you up and brings you over to her house, then pulls your pants down and starts riding you. and since I'm not 9 or 10, I'm out of the game:

Non NT takes 4 or 5 SMV points off you automatically, unless you have high functioning autism and low inhib. So you need 9 or 10 looks just to stay in the game

If you're a 5 or 6 in looks as an autist, or worse, it's over.

Cope
They want chad
full

NT standards are too high in 2019.

Well, didn't work for me :cryfeels:

Yes. Based and factpilled.

Also many ran just be first.

just get lucky theory confirmed
Were up all night to kill Stacy *daft punk music plays at max volume*
but for real, if you are NT, and at least a 4 or 5, with decent amount of friends or connections/social networking, then you WILL get laid at some point in life.
Sucks being an autist with no friends

it works only if your average looking

losing your virginity but still being miserable

I'm nt. I made friends by going up to people and talking to them. Of course I'm ugly so I was always the butt of the joke and people just kept me around because of how comically bad my life was because of how ugly I am. Just be nt only works if you are at least a 4/10.

Tinder ruined society.

Wrong, I've managed to become quite NT these past 2 years to the point where I legit want to just chill at home, but can't cause there's some dude calling me to hang out or go to a party.

So far I've had 0 chances at losing my virginity and the girls I met were all not interested in me.

At least if your NT you can infiltrate normie social circles, social circles is how most sub6men lose their virginity.

Being non NT means your life is instantly shot up to hard mode since birth.