Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just be NT bro

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
Every guy in this video is sub 3 PSL, yet look at how easily they can talk to girls, and how confident they are, and listen to the things they have done with gurls.

Also most of the girls are sub 5, but there are couple of 6,7s.

Ugly guys can crack the code, we are just so flawed that not only are our bones and skin colour defective, fucked up experiences from family, friends, and foids also have damaged us mentally too much

I hate nothing more than drunk, dumb, screaming sluts

None of them look sub3, they all look pretty average/above average. And it's not impossible for average people to get laid it's just rare and they need luck

None of them look sub3, they all look pretty average/above average. And it's not impossible for average people to get laid it's just rare and they need luck
Are you kidding??? Most are offensive looking, borderline inbred. The only place they would be considered above average is Asia

You can't rate for shit, honestly fuck you for even giving me hope with that title.

Are you kidding??? Most are offensive looking, borderline inbred. The only place they would be considered above average is Asia
But none of them are sub3. The guy with the mic at 3:09 for example. He is chadlite jfl

The 2 guys at 0:15, the guy at 2:42 talking about how he gets vagina on tap, half the guys at 3:04 are all subhuman.

I don't know if I'm NT

Just go to Sodom would have been the better title.

Just be an attractive NT

The UK has a shit gene pool tbh

Nah they all mog me

I am not really shy to talk to girls. It is just that I have nothing to talk about.

listen to the things they have done with gurls
Most guys exaggerate how much sex they have had in order to appear cool, while girls instead do the opposite in order to not appear as sluts.

OP are you smoking crack? All these whores were sub4 and that's considering that they had pounds of makeup on. Also it's the UK what do you expect.

I hate being around these ppl, outgoing dumb moggers.

Being autistic in this country surrounded by ppl like that is awful.

Let me guess they are tall right?

I can't believe people still unironically buy that being NT will make you a slayer

i hate british slags so fucking much :feelspuke: