Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Be Mysterious Theory

Step 1: Be handsome, white or tall

"Just be attractive" 300k views $

how these tards always dismiss LOOKS

social skills and confidence . the confident sheep tries to threaten the Lion . Fucking Omegakek :feelskek: :feelsclown:

I look like a rapist if I do.
Plus mr robot at the first frame jfl thats like one of the most normie shows I've watched

Normies just can't accept it's all about your genetic makeup

Prerequisite: Be a chad :feelsokman:

Not all white men are attractive
don't bother trying to reason with them. retards that preach jbw have made the conscious decision to be objectively wrong and are completely immune to logic

Introverted Chad = mysterious, attractive
Introverted incel = creepy weirdo, possible school shooter

The Mysterious Method

Just wear black theory

don't bother trying to reason with them. retards that preach jbw have made the conscious decision to be objectively wrong and are completely immune to logic
I'm not saying all coomskins are attractive, what we preach is coomskins can easily ascend compared to the average deathnic. If you can't accept that irrefutable fact then you're just as bluepilled as the soyciety we live in

I'm not saying all coomskins are attractive, what we preach is coomskins can easily ascend compared to the average deathnic. If you can't accept that irrefutable fact then you're just as bluepilled as the soyciety we live in
Maybe not you, but there are a great number of idiots who unironically believe that whites can't be incel. That's what I'm talking about

This is the prime example of the halo effect. If you try to be mysterious as a sub-5, you will be seen as dangerous, a mass shooter or a creep (devil effect). It only works if you're attractive (halo effect).