Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just be Migrant - JBM Germancope

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Germany pisses me off so much lately, weve got Ukranian girls who cant speak german or even english and they have lavish lifestyles, arabs who have perfect dyed hair, shredded and gymmaxxed shopping at Saturn the newest Iphones, whole gangs of migrants that rob the state of tax payer money and drive Lamborghini and Co. Turkish teens that gangbang young arian German girls like theres no tommorow and negros that dont even have a stay and kill German guys and use our women as expendable cocksleeves.
And Asians are getting free Education THEN fuck off back to Asia to outsource our automobile and renewable energy industry.

If theres one factor that fucked up my life besides my neurodivergent behavior its my environment. A slum in a shit town, within a broken society and no way out.

OVER for Germancels.

Btw people tend to notice good looking people because humans tend to prefer good looking people

The migrants you noticing are good looking, you just don't notice the ugly people because your Sub-Consious doesn't care for ugly people, thats why rich people tend to be taller and hotter than poor

I don't believe that some subhuman arabs are fucking aryan German foids.

Btw people tend to notice good looking people because humans tend to prefer good looking people

The migrants you noticing are good looking, you just don't notice the ugly people because your Sub-Consious doesn't care for ugly people, thats why rich people tend to be taller and hotter than poor

I know amd yeah they are good looking and I wonder why? oh and no I DO see a lot of ugly men - its usually German guys between 20 and 70.

Most Migrants even money mogg me despite that they dont even work or work illegally

Are you actually from Germany and are you actually seeing hot foids with Arabs on the street?
Yes I do, Dresden is full of it. Just go inner City Lots of Blacks or sandpeople with white chicks. They are either having an insane SMV or a Trick that i havent figured out yet.

Yes I do, Dresden is full of it. Just go inner City Lots of Blacks or sandpeople with white chicks. They are either having an insane SMV or a Trick that i havent figured out yet.
Dude, this goes against blackpill. Hot foids should only be attracted to white gigachads like this
9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008

Can you show an example of arabs who are successful with foids in Germany?

@Gokubro

Most of them look like that

Im not on Social Media besides Snap but theres Lots of vids of migrants with hot German girls. I mean understandable cologne has more migrants then Germans.

Germany has been under Amerimutt occupation for 80 years, and now our owners have come to the realization, that we are no longer needed. Europe, and primarily Germany is being deliberately destroyed.

I see something similar in my country too but it's not as wild as in Germany. They don't drive lamborghinis but they do drive expensive or gas guzzling bimmers. I have no idea where they receive all the money, you cannot barely buy even the shittiest car you can drive on the public roads with burgergeld. Meanwhile the native working class drive toyotas which are over 20 years old. Of course they slay because they're giga-NT, zero-inhib and thugmaxxed, toilets LOVE that, they hate having an proper order until their eggs are dead.

I see something similar in my country too but it's not as wild as in Germany. They don't drive lamborghinis but they do drive expensive or gas guzzling bimmers. I have no idea where they receive all the money, you cannot barely buy even the shittiest car you can drive on the public roads with burgergeld. Meanwhile the native working class drive toyotas which are over 20 years old. Of course they slay because they're giga-NT, zero-inhib and thugmaxxed, toilets LOVE that, they hate having an proper order until their eggs are dead.
Maybe because they are drug dealing crimemaxxed thugs?

i never saw a dune coon in my entire life(exept the obvious 0.001% chads) that was close to the level of even a mtn german or eurocel (unless spanish or a mutt from europe)

I think you just notice it more when a non white man is with a white woman

I know amd yeah they are good looking and I wonder why? oh and no I DO see a lot of ugly men - its usually German guys between 20 and 70.

Most Migrants even money mogg me despite that they dont even work or work illegally
Thats cope lol, stats show German men being taller ect

Are you actually from Germany and are you actually seeing hot foids with Arabs on the street?
I think he is middle eastern from germany, probably saying this to make it seem Arab men are better but in reality they are not

They buy high millage bmw and audi and act like they rich while working and sleeping at parents home

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back