Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Just be low IQ

Average dumb guy:
9102dd62f0342520516b652842594957b558e008

Average smart guy:

This actually does make sense as the smarter you are, the less sexual success you have

you can be both dumb and sexless, friendless, socially retarded

high inhibition prison of a mind

stupidness gets you laid more because the system doesn't require any logic.

u dont need reasoning or pattern recognition to get laid

u just need foids to worship u over ur genes. the alternative is to betabuxx but that doesnt count. i like to call that getting cucked

you can be both dumb and sexless, friendless, socially retarded
Yeah but most NTfags are low IQ. The higher your IQ is the more likely you're high inhib, anxious, depressed, high functioning autistic.

This actually does make sense as the smarter you are, the less sexual success you have
"Been around the world and found
That only stupid people are breeding
The cretins cloning and feeding
And I don't even own a TV"

The further away you are from the average IQ, the harder it is for you to get laid generally. But being dumb taxes you far less than being intelligent. Intelligence also correlates with neuroticism which foids absolutely hate. They'd rather date a guy with the intelligence of a rock over a guy who is neurotic and anxious

thumbnails proves JBA

High IQ people are more NT than dumb people on average.

Lots of copers like to make pretend they're some misunderstood awkward genius when in reality they are far closer to Chris Chan. They think they're like the socially awkward genius in fictional media, just lol.

So many delusional copes here these days.

Lots of copers like to make pretend they're some misunderstood awkward genius when in reality they are far closer to Chris Chan. They think they're like the socially awkward genius in fictional media, just lol.

Cope. Niggers, Arabs, Turks are generally 80-95 IQ region and almost all of them are hyper NT.

Cope. Niggers, Arabs, Turks are generally 80-95 IQ region and almost all of them are hyper NT.
You sound like an autist, and as an autist why would I trust your judgement on what is normal and what isnt?

You sound like an autist, and as an autist why would I trust your judgement on what is normal and what isnt?
You think an autist can't tell if someone is NT or not? How many niggers do you know who are on the spectrum?