Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over just be italian theory

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
-

its over, nordic women are fucking italian chads (tony only)

im italian, still inkwell, theory deboonked

@DarkStarDown what do you have to say for yourself:chad::banhammer:.

benito-mussolini-fascismo.gif

*Italian chad*

He got kicked out of two different schools for stabbing other kids. Based but I'm surprised it didn't make it harder to become the leader of a country.

He got kicked out of two different schools for stabbing other kids. Based but I'm surprised it didn't make it harder to become the leader of a country.
Literally me :feelskek:

I stabbed a kid I bullied once with a pencil, wasn't proud of it now.

Italian genes are supreme.
GBaXpoSX0AEGAhC
20231224 144625
20230218 160442
1676405898591004m
20240103 005317

20231129 223532
Neightborsteldaph
Sharonefrind1part
It'd be an honor to breed them and kiss their feet.

Last edited:
he looks kinda short. lifefuel for manletcels??

Italians are the chads and stacies of the mediterranean race.
Mediterranean foids are beautiful; Iberian, Croatian, Greek, Bosnian, Turkish, French, Slovanian, Albanian, Montenegresses, Syrians, Isreali girls, they are all stacies. It must be something about that water.

Would be better without the gross feet shit. I like Gio and the track and field whores though
Fiamme Gialle comes to your home with feet so sore from pole vaulting, would you not rub them? Would you not cherish her feet?

Mediterranean foids are beautiful; Iberian, Croatian, Greek, Bosnian, Turkish, French, Slovanian, Albanian, Montenegresses, Syrians, Isreali girls, they are all stacies. It must be something about that water.
Mediterranean Europeans & MENA/Turk Mediterraneans are different genetically & phenotypically however.

face > height moment

Like you wouldn't.
Nah, i’m not a cuck who wants the “honor” of kissing a foids feet, I want to dominate them & make them realize the place in the natural order.

Foids prefer men that have darker skin/a darker complextion than them. That is why med whites get the most pussy.

Mediterranean Europeans & MENA/Turk Mediterraneans are different genetically & phenotypically however.
True but there's been mixing between them. Even though they're different races, women from those locations have similar beauty to them. Many North African foids included.

I like Arab foids just as much. I think the MEMA genes that alot of med girls have make them even prettier.

Cope harder italshits will never mog anyone they are subhuman. Always will be alwaus has been keep coping boyo

Foids prefer men that have darker skin/a darker complextion than them. That is why med whites get the most pussy.
"Tall dark & handsome" comes from Med/Italian men.

True but there's been mixing between them.
Not really. The DNA composites of Southern Europe haven't changed much since the Bronze Age. Most Mediterranid Whites are mostly ANF+Steppe with Natufian & Neolithic Iranian(dominant groups for MENAs) in the single digits at best. This wasn't due to Moors, Turks, etc. creating "rapebabies" like some shitskin copers say, but was mixing in certain amounts from thousands of years back. Most Muslims in Iberia, Sicily, etc were converts whilst the actual Arabs, Turks, etc were about 1-3% of the population.
Even though they're different races, women from those locations have similar beauty to them. Many North African foids included.
Only a few North African & Middle Eastern foids have the Mediterranean White appearance, usually ones in Anatolia or the Levantine since this is where the certain degrees of mixing with Natufian & Neolithic Iranian populations occurred.
I like Arab foids just as much.
Med foids mog them.
I think the MEMA genes that alot of med girls have make them even prettier.
The MENA genes they have are usually in the trace amounts or single digits at best, they share most of their alleles & cluster closer to North Europeans:

FUaCgJ1XEAAQNvN

CrossesArk
Greycel

JoinedJul 2, 2023
Posts4

Isn't Italy a major incel country? They even have a forum on their own language.