Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Be Incel theory might be legit

PersonalityChad

PersonalityChad

Manipulate, Mansplain, ️Malewife.
★★★★★
We joke about this forum being full of sexhaver Chads, but what if it's actually the exact opposite?
What if everyone here is actually a bona fide incel, and the seemingly high rate of "fakecels" is actually just the result of women developing an incel fetish? Really makes you think :waitwhat:

This is satire btw

Incel fetish only works if you're a mod, @poverty has already been gangbanged by the purple username guys

Just be is mod

In some cases, I suppose, Chico.

it's over

One single femoid could ascend this entire forum singlehandedly and thereby deradicalize the most popular and active I.N.C.E.L. extremist organization in the world.

Yet not a single one to my knowledge has volunteered to do so

One single femoid could ascend this entire forum singlehandedly and thereby deradicalize the most popular and active I.N.C.E.L. extremist organization in the world.

Hey girls, I'm still free :feelzez:

:bigbrain:

I found some of the biggest Career and looks moggers in this forum. If we ever meet IT niggers irl we would mog them so hard they would probably rope.

I'm inkwel but don't have gf

:waitwhat: