Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just be homeless brO!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
If he would be ugly people would call him lazy and dumb for not getting a job and a house.

Screenshot 20190205 170536 YouTube
Screenshot 20190205 170609 YouTube
Screenshot 20190205 170459 YouTube

Men like him would never have that chance. You know why.

Attachments

• old-dirty-homeless-man-ugly-laughing-56824837.jpg
    old-dirty-homeless-man-ugly-laughing-56824837.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 118
Cock Hoppers have no shame.

Rational PoC must be a curry. Calling a stranger on the internet "my love" gives him away.

Rational PoC must be a curry. Calling a stranger on the internet "my love" gives him away.
this lmao, they dont even try to be unique

Little teen foids want to be smashed by these homeless BBC niggers. If I was a homeless, young teens would just ignore my existence or they would give me money to alcoholmax and kill myself.

Read what Lovecraft had to suffer dealing with niggers, it was hell for him. Niggers are dangerous in an environment without strong social rules. And if you are a defenseless white in a place full of niggers, you will be destroyed by them.

The homeless life must be hard to bear, only the fittest survive in the streets, and young teen foids only help niggers and leaves whites alone to suffer, because whites are privileged by default.

I wouldn't accept a handout like this. Imagine the awkwardness of living in someone else's house. I would much prefer the streets to being in that coaches home.

Distgusting females...

0 attention from white women

They dont care if he is homeless, even in his grave they will fuck chad, what a joke...

Men like him would never have that chance. You know why.
umm sweaty cuz he has a very very bad personality

I actually wouldn’t mind being homeless. Maybe I’ll do it for a while. I’ll just find an abandoned trailer or cabin and have so much freedom.

What the actual fuck that nigga is ugly as an ape his lips cover up his entire face wtf

How the fuck is this kid considered hot?? He's average to ugly!